Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Shoot I saw the 2015 Playoff edition hats at a FTL or Champs on Yonge a few weeks back. They were on sale for $30 but I remember seeing them for less after last years playoffs 
30 is way too much for a year old hat. i remember getting one from lids for 15. i find it hard to believe all the lids stores in the city could have sold through all those hats that they had. don't they have an outlet store (or stores even) on the city's outskirts? i'm sure there must still be crate loads of them around.

30 is way too much for a year old hat. i remember getting one from lids for 15. i find it hard to believe all the lids stores in the city could have sold through all those hats that they had. don't they have an outlet store (or stores even) on the city's outskirts? i'm sure there must still be crate loads of them around.
Thats exactly what I thought when I saw them sitting on the shelf. 30 bucks still? Now that I think about it, I saw those at FTL outside EC on Yonge. No wonder it was still 30 bucks lol

I'll keep an eye out on the hats as well, wouldnt mind copping for the usual $18 or less.

Havent seen those in Winners or Marshall's recently, I'll keep looking.

Entered at Yorkdale. No call yet. The list looked pretty short when I signed up Tuesday night.

Foot lockers around town just got the black ubs if people are still looking. Give the ones near you a call

Shoot I saw the 2015 Playoff edition hats at a FTL or Champs on Yonge a few weeks back. They were on sale for $30 but I remember seeing them for less after last years playoffs 

I'd pay the $30 right now to get it over with. I'd probably get a couple too. If you see them around still at that price in sizes let me know so I can call in advance.

friend got call from stcatherine HOH...first W ever in my circle for raffles! :tongue:

Wait, they have an HOH? :lol:, where else are there HOHs out there?

No luck at National Sports Pickering for 2015 hats, although the main guy wasn't at the Jays counter to ask around closing.

They did have a few stuff for 2016. Ironically, no 2016 fitteds.

Please give me a heads up as well if found elsewhere. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm holding out for the new World Series patch before I cop another Jays cap...just like last year.

:nthat:

Last edited:

Called the footlocker in the EC sold out of ultraboosts, do you know what other stores received this restock ?
Heard Yorkdale had them as well, I went to Fairview and saw them on display, and they only had 6 pairs left when I asked around 4pm. Call'em up.

Last edited:
no luck on the raffle for the alternate sbbs at square (well so far), calls tomorrow maybe?

Dunk SB "Shoebox" dropped today. Any chance that a store in the GTA would be getting these? SBs don't appear too readily available around here.

I'd pay the $30 right now to get it over with. I'd probably get a couple too. If you see them around still at that price in sizes let me know so I can call in advance.

friend got call from stcatherine HOH...first W ever in my circle for raffles! :tongue:
Wait, they have an HOH?
laugh.gif
, where else are there HOHs out there?
900 st catherine ouest,only knowned location around m8

Back
Top Bottom