Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

was planning to go during lunch time, I can take 1.5 hours off. But from the sounds of it there is really no point lol

What other AM1's are dropping besides the OG Reds and the Atmos pack? Is the Atmos only going to be part of that pack? I just want the AM1. 

Just read that the OG Royals are womens size only?? WTF Nike. I'm still wearing my 09 QS's. I NEED them royals! 
http://sneakernews.com/2017/02/20/nike-air-max-day-2017-sneaker-releases/

The royals are being seeded to influencers in the UK but i haven't seen them on the site officially.  If they are female only, go 1.5 sizes up .  Think the only issue with female sizing I believe is they're potentially more narrow.

http://sneakernews.com/2017/02/20/nike-air-max-day-2017-sneaker-releases/

The royals are being seeded to influencers in the UK but i haven't seen them on the site officially.  If they are female only, go 1.5 sizes up .  Think the only issue with female sizing I believe is they're potentially more narrow.
I'll make the sacrifice and get a womens pair if they dont release a men's size. I'm guessing we have to go through hoops to even get a pair of atmos 1's..

Wait, what? The line forms eastward this time?
There's 2 lines. The first line towards the store wraps around the gap store while the 2nd line is the same place before but is a q to get into the first line lmao
This is the most I've ever seen. 2 lines and about 2 hours wait time I'm assuming if you join now

Last edited:
There's 2 lines. The first line towards the store wraps around the gap store while the 2nd line is the same place before but is a q to get into the first line lmao
This is the most I've ever seen. 2 lines and about 2 hours wait time I'm assuming if you join now

WOW thanks for the explanation. See everyone online on Saturday.

Lol friend said the line ends at 134 Peter Street if anyone is confused still.

Last edited:
I wonder how many pairs adca is getting 
nerd.gif

Lmaaoooooo RIP. No way I'm standing in that unless I wanna get fired. Hopefully its a quick L on Saturday.

Any more V2's coming out with the heel tab or is this the last one?

I think it'd be more like 3 hours, my brother went yesterday, started around Steve's and waited about 2hrs

What's the Raffle line cut off today? KDCa is saying 6pm? Can anyone confirm by asking staff inside?

Last edited:

Lmaaoooooo RIP. No way I'm standing in that unless I wanna get fired. Hopefully its a quick L on Saturday.

Any more V2's coming out with the heel tab or is this the last one?
No way I'm commuting downtown and waiting in line.. I got a job at stake lol.

Hopefully I get blessed by the Yeezy gods like on the breds. Failed 830am launch by ADC. I stick around for a bit, go out for a haircut. Come back by 1140ish. Washup.

Then find out ADC restarted the splash page at 12. And I cop within 5 mins of waiting on the splash page. 

Praying for the same outcome! :tongue:

Most likely an L this Sat.

Last edited:
That's pretty good luck, internet hates me and haven't went through til last time but all was sold out when I finally did...

I don't have a chance to try and cop on Saturday. Gonna be doing my First aid recertification 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom