Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Biggest mistake I made...

I was able to cart a 10...but decided not to complete the check out as it was not my preferred size 9.5. Also thinking that there would be another release and I would just grab my pair then.

Well you know what happened with the supposed release
mean.gif

Sometimes I should just think of getting any size and forget others... but I just did that with the OG AM1 reds, carted an 8.5 during the slow restocks but didn't complete the purchase again as others may actually need it.
What ended up happening with the release?  
eek.gif

Well the scheduled release was cancelled with Nike officially saying it will release on a later date and it never happened.

Hence the reason why The 6 prices are way up there
mean.gif
I'm hoping for an eventual restock on them. I would assume a pair of "The 6" is on the top of must haves for us Canadians, but its just frustrating how we get kicked aside in Canada, aside from the super limited events that come around once in a blue moon.
tired.gif

Vice did a mini documentary on Nike SB, thought I would share.

On a related note, and apologies if this has been discussed here already. For those who have Netflix, there is a documentary series in there called "Abstract: the art of design" which has an episode dedicated to Tinker Hatfield. I think it's episode #2, can't remember off the top of my head. Its really well done, highly recommend it!

A token is guaranteed a sneaker at retail or invite to the tinker event? or chance at one? Thanks Q youre always coming through with the knowledge :pimp:

A chance. Got to use the token in the AM machine to see what your prize is. And asiatic204 came with the info, I'm just adding to it.

Salute to both you and @asiatic204 then. Gonna swing by to the Livestock one shortly anyone going today?

Nice to take a win after so many L's froze my *** off for them but I'd say it was worth it. Livestock had about 1 size run and I got the only pair in my size. Felt bad for the people who waited two hours plus just to walk away with nothing, especially in this horrible weather. Also got to check out the bus, pretty cool.

Only think that sucked other than the cold was long wait times for bus. And the fact that I almost picked up a prize ball containing a invite to the tinker event and the Nike guys actually made noise in anticipation but I missed it (machine wasn't working so they just put the prize capsules in a box and you stuck your hand in)

If there's any other way to get an invite to the event I'd appreciate it if someone could fill me in

Some pics:

Grats on the pick-up

Was the beanie a prize or cop?

Anyway, might need those pins...heads up
smokin.gif
Thanks bro! Tons of pins to go around
happy.gif
 Beanie was actually given to those who purchased a pair of Air max from livestock. Purchasing a pair also gives you another token for the prizes

if someone goes to Vaughan Mills FTL could you please take a picture of the Adidas wall so I can see what shoes they have? 

Thanks in advance

Thanks bro! Tons of pins to go around :D  Beanie was actually given to those who purchased a pair of Air max from livestock. Purchasing a pair also gives you another token for the prizes

Free beanie is always good :smile:

Hopefully they have a few more when the 2.0 drops. Might as well just cop it from them

Thanks

The Nike+ app is available in the CDN store or U.S. store? I ask because the one in the CND store looks like a running app only, not one where you can reserve and purchase releases.

Last edited:
The Nike+ app is available in the CDN store or U.S. store? I ask because the one in the CND store looks like a running app only, not one where you can reserve and purchase releases.

I had to download from the US App Store and my homepage/"Feed" never has any content. Also have yet to receive any notifications in my inbox RE releases

I think we only have the running one, US has the SNKRS and the actual Nike+ app, while we only have the actual fitness ones.

Turns out the racers were a price error by Nike. They adjusted it to $200 per head office's request.

Back
Top Bottom