Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FYI. If anyone got the wrong size of the volt racers at VM a few weeks back when they were $80, TPO will let you exchange sizes as they have them in stock, besides being $200 at TPO. I just exchanged a size. There's about 5 Pairs each of size 10 and 11. Only 1 pair of size 10.5. Several 9 and 9.5 as well. And as mentioned by previous posters the VM price was a mistake they made. TPO has them listed as retail $205 with a outlet price of $200. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Damn thats a hell of a deal 205 to 200! They sell at FTL for 200 wtf. I'm sure everyone else is waiting for them to drop in price + discount.

Don't think it was a manager, I gave her the style code of the pants and all she did was check the system, didn't actually check the floor.
Hm. Are you still going to check physically? Or not bother since she said that? I want a pair of those a lot as well and have been waiting them to hit a good price.

FYI, for whoever was looking for huskies shorts i think SportChek has them at Eaton Centre.  I saw a pair of NBA shorts right beside the huskies jersey but didn't see any logos or pricetag.
Thanks for this, I dropped by today and they had them fully stocked next to the jerseys @ 69.99 + HST. I'm glad I got to see them in person first ... they were the replica shorts (in terms of logos or naming there's literally just a muted NBA logo on the right hip and an Adidas logo on the left hip). The Adidas logo was a deal breaker for me. Maybe I'll luck out and (1) Real Sports Apparel @ ACC will get an authentic shorts restock for the last Huskies game on April 7th or (2) M&N decides to release a pair.

Anyone going to try for those $1 zebra yeezys via Frenzy? Looks like it's dropping at trinity bellwoods around 4:30pm. Going to be bananas.

Last edited:
Man, I hope Frenzy comes to Android soon. Definitely not betraying my beliefs, morals and principles by switching to iPhone just for one app.

Not even going to try with frenzy. If you're near the area then I guess it's worth a try, otherwise I think it'll be a crapshow

Thanks for this, I dropped by today and they had them fully stocked next to the jerseys @ 69.99 + HST. I'm glad I got to see them in person first ... they were the replica shorts (in terms of logos or naming there's literally just a muted NBA logo on the right hip and an Adidas logo on the left hip). The Adidas logo was a deal breaker for me. Maybe I'll luck out and (1) Real Sports Apparel @ ACC will get an authentic shorts restock for the last Huskies game on April 7th or (2) M&N decides to release a pair.
Hey my bad, didn't realize they had the Adidas branding on them...  I literally saw them as I walked out the store besides the jerseys and remembered someone was looking for them on here.  Hopefully you find an authentic pair instead of the reps but that might be hard

Did anyone actually checkout ? I tried to checkout on ADC with an american issued CC, didn't work, i even used a giftcard and it didn't work either. 

Looks like I'm never gonna be copping on ADC USA anymore.

Man they've really cracked down on this... Did you use a VPN or proxy?

hmmmmm that I am not sure......but a buddy told me to try Tunnel Bear.....he uses it for USA based streams....
I actually got through using tunnelbear for OG nmd, but didn't work ever again, even paid for a legit VPN for last yeezy drop, i wasnt able to past splash though. 
I've been using VPN and proxies for the last few yeezy drops. It won't let me checkout
You trying to checkout as guest or logging in? try guest next time, also your card might be flagged as well. If your card is flagged by Adidas, not much you can do. 

Back
Top Bottom