Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is it odd that Sneakertalk has near 100k followers but cant get over 10k views?

I`m not subscribed but watch his videos sometimes, his fashion is just as cringeworthy as his material tbh. 
ohwell.gif

A lot of Sneaker Youtubers are pretty bad imo, but they have a following. Theres the exceptions though, don't mind guys like Kustoo.

He uses his "youtube" fame for plugs and free *****. A lot of his content useless and annoying. Sean Go at least does reviews and relevant content. I get salty though when I watch Sean's material lol.
From time to time I enjoy the vlog content videos, nice to know whats going on in the city. Getting first hand footage of camp outs, line brawls, whatever. But most of his content is so cringe worthy, click bait material.

For indepth reviews Sean Go and s2w material is key!

I just watched another video on the Haven camp out.. big dudes who could very well possibly be working as bouncers suddenly line up and stuff themselves into the beginning of the lineups..

Just solidifies another reason, camp outs aren't for me.

So with Livestock being closed since Thursday... does that up my chances for Kaws? (similar to how the fight breaking out at Champs Eaton Centre up'd chances)

I just watched another video on the Haven camp out.. big dudes who could very well possibly be working as bouncers suddenly line up and stuff themselves into the beginning of the lineups..

Link? I got to see this. :lol:

This guy summed up the whole story, 15 minutes video though 

Gotcha. So this is the extended version of that Twitter video someone linked me on here. Actually don't mind this one, the guy speaking is cool and not annoying.

I don't agree with him saying its unfair if a group of friends have chairs lined up and they choose to stay warm inside their car during a lineup. So people with cars should still lineup? especially at a place like Haven where you can park right there? that's plain foolish. I call that smart camping...its not their fault you don't have a car.

So much props and salute to Haven for both moves they made last weekend, hopefully more places follow this. I think I remember hearing LS stopped doing FCFS on popular drops for the same reason, apparently the people who cut that line at Haven are notorious across the city for doing the same everywhere else.

Last edited:
That was really good of the manager to kick them all out. Wish more managers cared enough to do that, I'd hate to see people like that get away with that ********. 

I dont get why people acknowledge those ghost chairs when no ones even around. Dash them ***** out the way.

Also dont understand how you can just let someone show up and cut you in line. They need to man up one time. Imagine tryna cut a soccer mom in line at timmys? Lol shed give you more **** than some of these sneakerheads

Or the could just not count ghost chairs it's not that hard lol

I believe that's what Haven did first. They sent out a tweet on Friday morning saying they're kicking out all ghost chairs. Not sure if they ended up doing that on Saturday morning. That last recap video didn't follow up on that.

Also, the guy that kicked the cutters out is the co-owner (Arthur) not the manager.

I dont get why people acknowledge those ghost chairs when no ones even around. Dash them ***** out the way.

Also dont understand how you can just let someone show up and cut you in line. They need to man up one time. Imagine tryna cut a soccer mom in line at timmys? Lol shed give you more **** than some of these sneakerheads

Various reasons people don't speak up.

- A lot of folks lining up are kids and they're scared
- A lot of folks are grown and also scared
- People fear if they speak up a fight will break out and the FCFS is cancelled and switched to a raffle
- If you're in a good position to get a pair, you won't care to speak out on line cutters and ghost chairs

The soccer mom line is so true though :lol:

Actually this reminds me....an update on that situation at TEC for Royals over the weekend. So there were 5 people at the front of the line, 15 ghost chairs, then my friends, then another 60 or so people. I mentioned before that the guy at the front of the line started making cut out tickets and handing them to everyone lined up, he also included the 15 ghost chairs in the count.

Turns out like an hour before open the 15 ghost chair guys show up (they never occupied their chairs at any time after leaving them there Friday morning) and they happen to be friends and family of the first guy in line :lol: :smh:. So pretty much the first guy orchestrated everything and pretended not to know who those 15 chairs belonged to.

Last edited:
Take this information fwiw
I have a friend who works at Champs sq1. He told me they got Royal men sizes at the last minute and only the employees were able to eat off them :/
But that's how I was able to get a pair..

I have a friend who works at Champs sq1. He told me they got Royal men sizes at the last minute and only the employees were able to eat off them :/
sigh..... 

but congrats that you were able to cop a pair!

No offense to you but this describes in a big way what's wrong with the whole sneaker game. They could have legitmately gotten the shipment late but that still doesn't excuse them for hoarding all the stock and selectively distributing pairs to their friends (obviously that's how things work though).

It's not like this hasn't been happening since day one when mans first suited up in their referee jerseys...

When I was lined up at SQ1's Footlocker, the manager from Champs was chatting up with some of the employees and people kept asking them if he was getting the Royals.  

I guess he got asked a lot that he made a big announcement that he wasn't

Really? The last one I remember is SJ 2009 and not all FLs did it too.
The pre-order system was great. Pay for shoe in advance, walk in day of release and go home with multiple pairs.

Doubled up easily on the 05 Flint 13's, WC3, BC3, SJ XI, Cool Grey XI, Concords for me. Then it turned into a gong show after they stopped pre-orders.

I remember them starting the pre-order system way back in 2005 around the time the Flint 13 and Altitudes were releasing. Seems like ages ago.

Sneakertalk is pretty corny to me. Not sure if you guys know Qias Omar, he's corny as hell as well but has a pretty big following.

I watch a lot of these YouTube guys BC I'm bored at work and the only "shoeTubers" I mess with are BullitRC and SeanGO (only person I don't get salty with knowing he gets EVERYTHING lol)....Sneakertalk, Blake Linder , Qias and his dream crew are the definition of fukk boys

The pre-order system was great. Pay for shoe in advance, walk in day of release and go home with multiple pairs.

Doubled up easily on the 05 Flint 13's, WC3, BC3, SJ XI, Cool Grey XI, Concords for me. Then it turned into a gong show after they stopped pre-orders.

I remember them starting the pre-order system way back in 2005 around the time the Flint 13 and Altitudes were releasing. Seems like ages ago.
i remember preordering playoff 12s those were some good times :')

Back
Top Bottom