Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hmmm I think I should buy my dad some Monarchs...if Drake's wearing em they can't be that bad 
laugh.gif

I cant tell if enthusiasm for the monarchs on NT is fueled by sarcasm or genuine love [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The live for the monarch was built off of the extreme hype that Yeezy's and other shoes have.....I suggested to a few people over a year ago that this is the new wave, brought my insight to NT and now it's picking up steam.....Get on the wave or get rolled over #givingaheadsup LOL

Does anyone have any Kaws x Peanuts shirts for trade? I have an extra tee in XL, the white shirt with Snoopy wearing a Joe Kaws tee

Any idea if those quai 54 1's are dropping any where In Toronto or should I just give up hope

The live for the monarch was built off of the extreme hype that Yeezy's and other shoes have.....I suggested to a few people over a year ago that this is the new wave, brought my insight to NT and now it's picking up steam.....Get on the wave or get rolled over #givingaheadsup LOL

in that case Ima get on that wave

gonna dig into what monarch I's II's or III's looked like cuz all this hype is based on the IV's

Last edited:
I cant tell if enthusiasm for the monarchs on NT is fueled by sarcasm or genuine love [emoji]129300[/emoji]
For me its a love/hate thang... I'm old and gonna be a dad for the first time in my 40's... I love the comfort but hate the fact that I am gettin old...

I could really care less what Kanye or Drake wear on their feet...

Welcome to the dad years...

in terms of influence I'd say drake is below kanye but above any of these other new school rappers whose names I havent fully been able to pronounce properly

Kanye
Rocky
Bieber
Travis

Drake

Last edited:
It was good and the first game was great, but the second game was sloppy. I left after the second game so I no idea how competitive the 3rd game was. All in all I enjoyed it and would attend again.

Rolled in for most of the second game. Had a friend who didn't register his spot and there was no capacity troubles or trouble getting in.

It was good and the first game was great, but the second game was sloppy. I left after the second game so I no idea how competitive the 3rd game was. All in all I enjoyed it and would attend again.

Rolled in for most of the second game. Had a friend who didn't register his spot and there was no capacity troubles or trouble getting in.

Good to hear. I'll try to go this Friday.

Back
Top Bottom