Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've used CC Express to ship to StockX a few times, no issues. You have to ship a day or two earlier to be safe though just because it takes about a day to get to UPS in the states. They'll charge you $1. Also I'm assuming you'd need a US address on your StockX account.

That's what i was actually wondering specifically, if you needed a US shipping address on file. I was thinking maybe to put my NY PO box # and switch it back my cad address once they're sent. How'd you do it the times you shipped with chit chat express if you don't mind me asking?

Saturday evening burloak update

20% off hash
40% off clearance clothes

nothing note worthy besides some scattered air jordan 2 retro on hash $150.
Lots of tech fleece but no discounts.

That's what i was actually wondering specifically, if you needed a US shipping address on file. I was thinking maybe to put my NY PO box # and switch it back my cad address once they're sent. How'd you do it the times you shipped with chit chat express if you don't mind me asking?

That might work. I have a US address for my StockX account that I ship to and "from", so StockX sends me a prepaid shipping label with my US address on it. I take it to CCE, put it in their systems and they charge $1 for them to bring it over to the states (which also works for US site returns if they provide prepaid label).

That might work. I have a US address for my StockX account that I ship to and "from", so StockX sends me a prepaid shipping label with my US address on it. I take it to CCE, put it in their systems and they charge $1 for them to bring it over to the states (which also works for US site returns if they provide prepaid label).

Damn that is pretty good......and never a delay in the shipping to stockx?

appreciate the clarification!

Just went to the adidas employee store. Nothing much besides a couple of boost runners ( energy, supernova),ultraboost sts for women, and alpha bounce. Nike vmills is pretty dead aswell - 20 off hash wall and 40 off clothing rack (couple of jordan basketball and outerwear).

Lol at all the dummies who, earlier this year, paid resale for "Anniversary" AM1s (or as I like to call them - White and red Air Max 1s)

Lol at all the dummies who, earlier this year, paid resale for "Anniversary" AM1s (or as I like to call them - White and red Air Max 1s)
just like the guys that paid insane prices on Royal 1s only to have them flood the markets less than a month after release..

I got the last "anniversary" air max 1s that dropped back in March at Haven. It was still hella cold out and a few peeps camped out.
Got there 20 minutes before open and was 20th in line. Couldn't believe the hype.

does stayfly sell shoes in the original box? I've never bought from a cosignment shop before

1506462150215275295492.jpg
Just got my hands on the samples of Anniversary Air Max 90s dropping in 2020. Glad I don't have to line up or pay resell prices.

Paying resell for a shoe that basically drops every year makes absolutely NO SENSE. It’s almost like paying resell for a pair of Nike Air Monarchs (black/white/red) colourway BC those are rare now :lol:

there's no point shelling out if you know (and we know) these styles re retro every other year.

stupid.

I agree with this somewhat. The thing is Nike is so inconsistent that they usually make changes and it's rare for them to make the exact same shoe. A lot of people would agree that the materials and shape are rather close to the OG as opposed to some of the other versions of this shoe that they released like the 2012 pair and 2009 QS. The last good version of this shoe would prob have to be HOA and that was over 10 years ago.

Wish the AM1 were a general release and available at Footlocker, Champs and etc...
Living in Oakville and travelling to Toronto for AM1 is painful

I agree with this somewhat. The thing is Nike is so inconsistent that they usually make changes and it's rare for them to make the exact same shoe. A lot of people would agree that the materials and shape are rather close to the OG as opposed to some of the other versions of this shoe that they released like the 2012 pair and 2009 QS. The last good version of this shoe would prob have to be HOA and that was over 10 years ago.

I stopped caring about the quality a few years ago since I wear all my joints. No one has ever called me out and said "Yeah, those are Bred Jordan 1s, but his leather is garbage and he doesn't have the Nike Air logo on the tongue.".

All shoes look the same on foot. I'll leave all the griping about quality for the cats who keep most of their joints in boxes.

Back
Top Bottom