Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sneaker heads are a bunch of little girls...how are you going to let someone push you around or bud in front of you. Slap this little girl so hard that his hair dye fades and be done with it.

It's more the group of 10 big black guys that pack into every line. Also well documented by the shoe tubers in that Haven line.

I don't really care because I don't line up but it's not ok to cheat people who lined up fairly. I don't knock the hustle of anyone who does there **** legit but intimidating and bullying people is not cool.

Yes you do. It's based on your location (if you land in the boundaries adidas sets).
Ok. I know I have to be in the area tomorrow but as of right now I don’t even have the option to sign up for the Toronto location and I was wondering if it’s because I’m currently in the US

It's more the group of 10 big black guys that pack into every line. Also well documented by the shoe tubers in that Haven line.

I don't really care because I don't line up but it's not ok to cheat people who lined up fairly. I don't knock the hustle of anyone who does there **** legit but intimidating and bullying people is not cool.
Black white asian brown...if it bleeds, you can kill it.

Ok. I know I have to be in the area tomorrow but as of right now I don’t even have the option to sign up for the Toronto location and I was wondering if it’s because I’m currently in the US

I think its safe to assume that's the reason why you're unable to. (location services on your phone)

I've experienced this first hand. Drilla and his crew straight up punk high school kids into letting their 8am men squeeze in the front.
They also pay students $50 to line up overnight.

So they set up like 20 chairs the afternoon before and they slowly fill those seats around 6pm with people they pay.
Seriously the $50 isn't worth freezing to death, but it is what it is.

They out hustle people, so people gotta out hustle back. Their group is very very organized and the only way to combat this is
to be organized as well and man the front of the line with actual lines. You gotta be first and bring mad chairs.

So they set up like 20 chairs the afternoon before and they slowly fill those seats around 6pm with people they pay.
Seriously the $50 isn't worth freezing to death, but it is what it is.

I promise you, I'll throw out every chair I see if I ever encounter that :lol:

How does the adidas confirmed app work now? Going to try it out for the first time, I heard the tap feature has been changed. Any tips?

I would say so. Friend went to camp for the Haven Ultra boosts and he said it was one of the most controlled and respectful lines se has seen. Lots of people that cut the line that day were kicked out. Thats respected by Nike and Adidas as well, and is shown through them having the only Tier Zero account in Canada.
What does having a Tier Zero Account mean?

Back
Top Bottom