Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Metallic 5s for $209 and Pure money 4s for $127, both available in my size. Tempting afffffff
Don't forget to use ebates, they still got 10% cash back for Nike.ca!
Says on ebates that Jordans are excluded, has it worked before?

Says on ebates that Jordans are excluded, has it worked before?

It was a condition in the past. At this time it’s just Hurley wetsuits and gift cards that are exempt from cash back

Alternate Motorsport 4s and the black 5s are hella tempting.

Anyone have experience with stone island sizing? I usually have to buy XL in everything because of my shoulders, but the only size left is an XL in the stoney as well. It's like a zip up hoodie.

I was wondering if I should grab it, but the only issue is that I can't return it. :frown:

Anyone cop the recent Air Max 97 silver bullet restock on NDC? Still haven't received shipping confirmation on my pair, but bought it on release day. Hope they don't cancel my order

Anyone have experience with stone island sizing? I usually have to buy XL in everything because of my shoulders, but the only size left is an XL in the stoney as well. It's like a zip up hoodie.

I was wondering if I should grab it, but the only issue is that I can't return it. :frown:
I read that Stone island fits small, usually size up one.

It's Euro sizing so best to size up if you want a more comfortable fit. If you go true to size it might fit but will likely be very snug

Anyone order from Sam Tabak before? trying to get something for a friend but there's no field during the checkout for promo codes.

$115 after discount (Dixie)
72E4E2C1-464A-4969-8F42-399E84B4CE09.jpeg

anyone going for the KITH x Nike LeBron tonight?

I am. Duties are going to be pretty crazy but I think our dollar has gotten better so conversion might not be too bad. Cheaper than the KITH UBs. Going for the Stained Glass, aka Aspens... They're going to stay in my closet for years and eventually go into a case because I just really like how they look and feel like it'll be a legacy pair for my favourite basketball player of all time.

Back
Top Bottom