Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Forget the fact that it’s the wrong box, plz look at this tag on the metallic 5s I got from the flash sale. Anyone else get this?
That's interesting. I have seen those type of boxes and that specific label style but I don't remember where it was from. KDCA I think did say the pairs were coming from all over places, which might have included from stores outside of Canada.

Forget the fact that it’s the wrong box, plz look at this tag on the metallic 5s I got from the flash sale. Anyone else get this?

Nike.com ships from Europe and their Jordan Brand boxes look like that, I believe the Quai 54s came in those as well

Nike.com ships from Europe and their Jordan Brand boxes look like that, I believe the Quai 54s came in those as well
Idk man, I've seen Euro Jordan boxes and size labels in Europe and they look nothing like that. I'm guessing JB was selling off all their B-grades lying around the warehouse at outlet prices?

When I bought the Kyrie hybrids last month, it came with that same type of font on the label. Caught me off guard. Joint looks like fugazi. Lol

Yeah they also had the grey/white spiridon too, I was about to pick up a pair but I went for the racers instead. They also had copper foams for GS ($99.99+30%)
Is the back wall still 30%off today?

I was happy to get the Multi Racers and nothing else stood out for me. No the hash wall was not 30%off.
Idk man, I've seen Euro Jordan boxes and size labels in Europe and they look nothing like that. I'm guessing JB was selling off all their B-grades lying around the warehouse at outlet prices?

My 2 orders were shipped from Amsterdam and I should get them tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what boxes I get.

those are euro sizing tags, you don't see them often but they do pop up from time to time. I've heard from others that these tags are from the factory/outlet stores in Europe but haven't been able to get a firm confirmation. Based on the look of the box that they came in as well i wouldn't be surprised if these were factory/outlet pairs. they're still legit though so wouldn't fret too much unless you were planning on reselling

Anyone own a pair of blundstones? How are they for our Toronto winters?

I hear a lot of good things. Lots of people say it can last for several winters.
I'm sticking with my timbs but those are nice as well

7F666B79-C764-4109-8795-B8253DA72F9D.jpeg
C2DFBF1B-7F43-40F6-8F5B-98A55F09377B.jpeg
955D388E-954B-487F-A817-6BBE9594B6AF.jpeg

Got a couple “free” nights at Seneca - passed by the Fashion Outlet - not much to report - no additional - not a bad deal if you have MVP cards to spend.

7F666B79-C764-4109-8795-B8253DA72F9D.jpeg
C2DFBF1B-7F43-40F6-8F5B-98A55F09377B.jpeg
955D388E-954B-487F-A817-6BBE9594B6AF.jpeg

Got a couple “free” nights at Seneca - passed by the Fashion Outlet - not much to report - no additional - not a bad deal if you have MVP cards to spend.
what outlet is that ? were there any other colours in the pocket knives ? tks

Yeah they also had the grey/white spiridon too, I was about to pick up a pair but I went for the racers instead. They also had copper foams for GS ($99.99+30%)
Is the back wall still 30%off today?
big sizes in mens for the copper foams ?

Those triple black KMT’s !!! Damn why don’t those drop at the outlets here.

All my friends who wear Blundstones swear by them as well.

I like Red Wings, had a couple moc toes, I would like to grab the iron ranger next

Wearing Ransom boots right now but I have been looking at Danner

Not sure if anybody is still looking for a pair of Silver Bullets 97s size 9.5......if you are pm me. Returning it but if you want it for retail let me know.

HH

Adidas
White Mountaineering tops and bottoms there
3x White Adidas Energy Boost

Nike
30% hash
40% clearance clothes
Saw 2 Nike x RT dunks size 9.5/10 white/red and white/black
Copper foams $199 limited sizes 1 rack full
Air N Destrukt $129
Nike Dunk Hi SB forgot colour I think it was a dark blue
3x White Nike Hyperdunk 08 $99
3x Black Lebron XIV low
Air Jordan 1 high blue suede $99-30%
Air Jordan 1 high Green/Black patent looking thing $99-30%
Nike air zoom elite $59
Metcon flyknit dsg $129 3x c/w
Nike sportswear puffer jackets were also $189-40% mostly larger sizes
Edit: Nike Blazer ADVNCD
2 c/w of Nike Air Max Plus brown and Black both white midsole $139

Last edited:
These are $39.99-20% at Fashion Outlet in Niagara, picked them up last week and I've been wearing it all week. These were still $120 at Vaughan Mills when I went 2 weeks ago.
They still have some pairs on the hash wall as of today, nothing else to note at US Fashion Outlets.

Attachments

• 20180107_011118.jpg
    20180107_011118.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom