Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These are $39.99-20% at Fashion Outlet in Niagara, picked them up last week and I've been wearing it all week. These were still $120 at Vaughan Mills when I went 2 weeks ago.
They still have some pairs on the hash wall as of today, nothing else to note at US Fashion Outlets.

I wear the green high cut version and as long as you wear a thick wool sock it’s a pretty decent winter boot, lots of grip and really light. Although I’m sure if you wore it outside in -30, the cold would eventually seep in.

I received one of my orders and both sneaker boxes ( Jordan 4 Motorsport away and Jordan 11 low Columbia) came in the same boxes we have gotten in Canada. Still have another order coming in so we'll what box it arrives in,

I don't know if anyone ever orders from Rif.la or is thinking of ordering from them, but I would avoid shopping there at all costs. I ordered Kobe 7 Preludes around 2 weeks ago and they have yet to respond to numerous emails I've sent them regarding when they were going to ship my sneakers. The only phone number they have is a general phone number (as opposed to a online customer service number). The shoe was still showing as being in stock hours after I ordered them, so I would guess they just have poor inventory management. My only recourse at this point is to file a chargeback.

These are $39.99-20% at Fashion Outlet in Niagara, picked them up last week and I've been wearing it all week. These were still $120 at Vaughan Mills when I went 2 weeks ago.
They still have some pairs on the hash wall as of today, nothing else to note at US Fashion Outlets.

such an underrated shoe. I am a big fan of these things but can never understand why there would a low cut version of a winter boot. nonetheless for that price - def cop. the high cut version has been my go-to shoe this winter given the weather

adding to what Mr_NC said, they are also water resistant and fairly breathable for a boot

Anyone own a pair of blundstones? How are they for our Toronto winters?
a buddy told me to make sure to get the winter pairs for $50 more . tells me they keep his feet mad toasty even up North. makes sense considering the interior sole is lined with wool

If anyone is interested in a Trophy Room tshirt in white with black text in a SMALL PM me
Sis got it for me but its too small.

Passed by Cookstown outlet today

NSW Split hem Tee - (Greenish Blue?, Black, Grey) - 34 (FSR)
Nike had Cropped TF Pants (Black and Blue) - 84.00 (FSR)
NikeLab RF Track Jackets (Green & Navy) - 160?+ 40% off (M & L)
Spiridon Ultra (Black) - forgot the price but they were on Hash (Pretty much FSR)
Kobe Mentality (White) - 99.99 FSR

Not much available but all Basketball apparel was additional 40% off

Not much in the female section
My girl was able to cop a TF hoodie for like $50 after discount. Original was like 158

Stopped by Niagara premium outlets today, didn't pick up anything but there were pantone 7s for $139.97 on hash with additional 30%..

Attachments

• 20180107_163501.jpg
    20180107_163501.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 91
anyone pick up the "og" black grey and red vapormaxs ? im contemplating grabbing a pair.. not much coming out im interested in till april probably..

anyone pick up the "og" black grey and red vapormaxs ? im contemplating grabbing a pair.. not much coming out im interested in till april probably..
huge fan of the vapormax although I know some ppl hate the outsole. pretty comfy and they look good on feet imo. only issue i have is the price on them since they're a tad too pricey if you don't get them on discount

Do all vapormax soles squeak like crazy? i picked up the triple black on ndc over the holiday and the soles squeak like crazy. contemplating returning them.

Do all vapormax soles squeak like crazy? i picked up the triple black on ndc over the holiday and the soles squeak like crazy. contemplating returning them.
mine doesn't squeak much or at all unless the floor is like shiny and smooth.
never had that problem.

mine doesn't squeak much or at all unless the floor is like shiny and smooth.
never had that problem.

yea mine squeak if the surface is slick or newly polished. so if you're wearing them around an area with tiling or they're wet it will squeak

Nike Clearance Store - not much to report - 40% off men's shirts and shorts - I think it ends today (?). I was able to buy a couple Nike bonded t shirts for $12 each (reg. $80) after discount and $10 card.

There were some sock darts in the aisles for whomever was looking.

Nike Clearance Store - not much to report - 40% off men's shirts and shorts - I think it ends today (?). I was able to buy a couple Nike bonded t shirts for $12 each (reg. $80) after discount and $10 card.

Do you have a pic of the bonded shirts? and do you know if they had large or medium left?

Thanks,

they had 20% off shoes as well

Not trying to ruin anyones new years resolution, but Mc Donalds has a promo (Jan 8-14) that if you use their mobile app to place an order you can get a Big Mac or Mc Chicken for $1.

Check the app for availability and more info.

Last edited:
^
got myself a bigmac too for $1 the other day.

anyone here got the Air Max 98 x Supreme? thinking of trading Yeezy V2s for those.

Back
Top Bottom