Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

76D8396B-9BFC-447E-A9B9-149CFD3921D2.jpeg

my deck came i yest(no stickers) and finallly got movement on the shoulder bag (which has been stuck at “processed waiting for ups” since last wed)

for those of you who are wondering about missing items, goto the supreme thread and there are instructions on how to look up all your seperately shipped items on ups website

Lol I got a shipping e-mail last week for 1 order, still no movement. Second order they refunded my card then I got a shipping e-mail yesterday and it already has movement. Supposedly they’re using a bunch of new places to ship out orders and such, used to all come from Chapter 4/Supreme in NY.

I never got into drinking boujee coffee so starbucks pike > mcds > tim hortons (darkroast). usually its whichever has the shortest line tbh

I mean... the office only has timmies so I'm kinda SOL when it comes to coffee LOL
Though tbh, I've turned into more of a tea drinker because I can't stand any more of Tim's trash coffee

When i worked at a hotel i used to drink all the free coffee. That **** was absolutely garbage but it was free, kept me up all night.

I mean... the office only has timmies so I'm kinda SOL when it comes to coffee LOL
Though tbh, I've turned into more of a tea drinker because I can't stand any more of Tim's trash coffee
yeah free tims at work as well. I can't really pass on that. that's easily an $18 savings per week.

yeah free tims at work as well. I can't really pass on that. that's easily an $18 savings per week.
Nah we still have to pay for Tims at work so it sucks lool. I just don't want to drive out and lose my parking spot just to get some McD's or Starbucks coffee so I deal with garbage coffee we got at work or bring my own coffee cuz instant coffee is equally as trash but a heck of a lot cheaper.

Ngl, I don't mind spending more money on coffee (~ $5) but it's gotta be one of those proper sit-down cafes, not like grabbing a $5 meh latte from starbucks or something.

Tim Hortons is trash b
Tim Hortons in general is garbage...they used to be decent back in the day when everything was made fresh in house. Now it doesn’t matter what you order, it all tastes the same...I won’t even go in on their so called coffee...that **** is mud water....Tim’s and Canada post need to step up their game or else the American giants will wipe them out....both shouldn’t still be in business.

Last edited:
Tim Hortons in general is garbage...they used to be decent back in the day when everything was made fresh in house. Now it doesn’t matter what you order, it all tastes the same...I won’t even go in on their so called coffee...that **** is mud water....Tim’s and Canada post need to step up their game or else the American giants will wipe them out....both shouldn’t be in business.

CP will never go out of business. Heck, they don't even need to operate at a profit!

There's a dude that picks and chooses who gets invited to ES. If he invites your company/school/organization/etc and the sales from your employees generate a good amount, you'll most likely be invited again. If no one shows up, or the company that was invited doesn't generate sales, then more than likely no more passes will be sent out.
Those guys are obviously about making sales. If you think 30-50 employees will appreciate an invite, and actually use it, tell your HR/manager/owner of the company to contact the store.

Lol at the hate on Tim's. A few things to take note of:

- McDonald's does make good coffee. Why? Because they use the same bean that Tim's used to use before they switched to a new bean.

- I still think Tim's makes pretty good coffee. For as much hate as some Canadians give it, it's starting to get very popular around the world. My boy out in Cali told me there was an hour long line when one opened in San Jose. And whenever I roll down to Minneapolis and hit up Mall of America, there's always a pretty long lineup at that location.

- they've also got a Tim's in the Philippines that does pretty well.

Tim's coffee isn't bad. And if you think it's bad, you clearly haven't been to the "tricky" parts of Earth.
I get that some stores will have bad batches, but to say it's bad? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom