Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

so, my BC3 order from back in Feb got "lost" by Canada Post/customs?
:angry::smh::nerd: ... fishy.
At least I don't have to explain to my wife why a pair of shoes were shipped to home lol.
Nike gave 20% code, and refund.

Sucks man. Some stores may still have them sitting around tbh

Apparently wings+horns/Reigning Champ sample sale is next weekend.
Same location as last year, 8 Gladstone Ave
Thursday May 3 – Sunday May 6
May 3 – 10-7 May 4 – 10-7 May 5 – 10-7 May 6 – 10-6
How were the crowds last year? I'm hesitant to go if I have to wait in line over 2 hours.

How were the crowds last year? I'm hesitant to go if I have to wait in line over 2 hours.
From what I remember first couple days was about a 20 min lineup, not too long. The rest of the days you were able to just walk in casually. Not too bad, definitely worth checking out. Glad they back

Just got word that the tinker 3 released already? Anybody have info on this.

306 Yonge/Footaction ETC FCFS Monday April 30th 2018
Exclucity Yonge FCFS Monday April 30th 2018 (10AM)
Footaction STC Raffle ends today Release Monday
Livestock TBD
Capsule TBD or TBBD (To be Back doored)

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering if any one puts shoe inserts in Jordan 1's? If so, what do you recommend for better comfort/padding?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180426-114909.png
    Screenshot_20180426-114909.png
    427.2 KB · Views: 79
how were the discounts and sizes? I'm mainly looking for black zip up hoodies and sweatpants.
they took credit?

No credit. Cash machines at the till charging like 3-5 bucks to take money out. Was a fair selection of black sea to sky stuff, less of the core. Discounts were good imo. Shorts were around 40-50, hoodies around 60-80 and light jackets around 100 from what I remember. They also had robes and blankets around 50 and some caps for 25. That's based on what I bought and my hazy memory.

Ok just got back. Took me half an hour to get in. Lots of stuff in there so if you're into RC or Wings and Horns it's probably worth it. If you're a medium it might not be though as there didn't seem to be too much of that size. I'll post some pics of what i picked up in a second. All collab sneakers where reduced again to $75 and they seemed to have a lot of the New Balance collab in black and grey. Asics collab only seemed to have about four size 8. Also Wings pants were reduced again to $60.

Some notables:

Robes, only white, think about $65

Blankets, white and olive, $55

Tons of shorts for $45 or $50 if they were Sea-to-Sky(Less of these)

Some of the white West all star game M&N collab Tees, Shorts and Caps. Most of the tees seemed xl or xxl.

Lots of Adidas X wings hoodies, think they were $60

Tons of sea-to-sky jackets from last season for $120.

Also there were a lot of the button up varsity style jackets for $100

There was absolutely tons of the olive colourway sweatshirts, wouldn't be surprised if they did an extra discount on these tomorrow. If there is anything you're particularly after let me know and i'll try and remember if they had it and the price.

My post from last year @kobeoverbro

Although I'm still kind of salty I didnt get the RC job, def gonna have to check it out and pick up some pieces. Thanks NT

One thing with the RC sale, some of it is past season or sample but quite a few boxes were marked seconds. So it's defo worth checking over whatever you're thinking of getting for defects. All the stuff was pilled up on tables, with boxes underneath with extra and it was these boxes that were marked seconds.

Just got back from Dixie
no sail j1’s
Scattered sz flyknit Mariah, spiridons, flyknit airforce 1’s mostly multi coloured, 2016 hyperdunk lows. Most shoes ranged $69-89cad before tax.
As for f&f, if you have the US app just connect with the nike experts on demand and ask for the coupon. That’s how I got mine last night

got my rats from yeezysupply

quality and materials are much much better than my adidas pair. suede hair are much longer and leather cut are similar on both pairs compared to my adidas sloppy cut and visible glue stains

and upon inspection, both size tags have different fonts :emoji_frog::emoji_wine_glass:

Went to TPO on the way home.
A lot of random stuff on hash, nothing really worth mentioning.
FSR of Jordan 31 Royal
A lot of sizes of the Foamposite Pros Island Green - 199.99
AF1 All Over Logo in the red and the white colourway for 119.99 (FSR for white, 10 - 12 for red)
AF1 PRM Jewel in Sail and Pink for 139.99
Lebrons here and there

Also saw someone buying 30+ pairs of those All Over Logo AF1s in red.

Back
Top Bottom