Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently wings+horns/Reigning Champ sample sale is next weekend.
Same location as last year, 8 Gladstone Ave
Thursday May 3 – Sunday May 6
May 3 – 10-7 May 4 – 10-7 May 5 – 10-7 May 6 – 10-6
is there a source? It's not under their FB events

Shadows dropping in 1 hour at exclucity queen if anyone's free this Friday morning. Idk how the line's looking but hopefully it isn't too crazy.

footdistrict restocked the black green Acronym vapormax Moc 2
Maybe worth it to some of you? $400 shipped pre tax/duty tho

Anyone try using their Nike gift code from surveys after the expiry date? Just realized that I had 2 codes that expired yesterday. Wondering if these are still valid.

Haha 490! I have the same black wallabee without all the OVO branding I bought 10 years ago. It's nearing the end of its days but boy was it durable.
Tbh Wu-Tang kinda inspired me, I guess hip hop and fashion repeats itself.

Haha 490! I have the same black wallabee without all the OVO branding I bought 10 years ago. It's nearing the end of its days but boy was it durable.f.

I only wear mine about once a week but mine is nearly 15 years old, still decent condition too. I would never pay $490 though. I could buy two high cut pairs for that price!

Ya that’s what I’m astonished at...the price. Wallabees are classic men’s shoes and are somewhat versatile but OVO slapping their branding on a pair of them and charging $500 is just ridiculous. “Made in Italy” too to try to justify why the price is so high. They’re still some suede crepe sole desert boots...

Anyone wears the Balenciaga triple s?
How does it feel on feet?
Got one but not sure to keep or not. TIA

props if you can rock em. I personally don't support that specific shoe but it's a very
interesting design nonetheless. Let us know your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom