Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not many people k ow this I guess but if the shoes has a red sticker on the box but not on the hash wall it’s still considered for the hash wall discount. I’ve done this so many times and never been told otherwise.

Yep, even if it still has the top half of the box as long as there's a red tag you're GOOD.

Not many people k ow this I guess but if the shoes has a red sticker on the box but not on the hash wall it’s still considered for the hash wall discount. I’ve done this so many times and never been told otherwise.
That’s what I thought too, but the cash wouldn’t let me get the discount on the lebrons even tho it’s red sticker

Are there any size 8.5? Been wanting those and for that price definitely worth it. Quality is on point too.

I think there was 1 more 8.5 when I left at 7pm ytd

Any chance you remember if it was a FSR?

Scattered sizes, ranged from 8 to 11 from what I remember

Lebron 15 pride of Ohio on hash in Vaughan mills today $169+25%+30%ff, only saw size 8,8.5, 10.5, 14 left

Lebron 15 pride of Ohio on hash in Vaughan mills today $169+25%+30%ff, only saw size 8,8.5, 10.5, 14 left
Interesting, I was there 10 mins after opening and asked 2 employees if these were additional 25% off. Both responded that they were not since it wasn't on the hash wall. I even told them that NOTL and other Nike outlets were giving 25% off and both still shut me down and now i read this. :angry:

Interesting, I was there 10 mins after opening and asked 2 employees if these were additional 25% off. Both responded that they were not since it wasn't on the hash wall. I even told them that NOTL and other Nike outlets were giving 25% off and both still shut me down and now i read this. :angry:

Guess I got there at the right time
They were putting them on hash when I went at like 2pm

Spotted at Superstore. Off-white/Yeezy x Joe Fresh :smile:

IMG_4987.JPG

how much were these? i could use the uppers for some decon/recon custom projects

if anyone wants a pair of Shadow 1s in a size 11 for retail hmu. Somehow carted out with 2 pairs and didn't want to possibly get cart jacked so i checked out ASAP back when they released lmao. If not i'll just return it to FTL
interested if still available

All four Ovo wallabee are still at Yorkdale. No need to pay the $1,000 resellers are asking for on kijiji :rofl:

aren't they being resold for $500 USD?

Yea, if you know where to sell it. Most of these resllers here are hustling backwards...Line up for hours to make $50-$100...Might as well work at mcdonalds for 1 shift, at least they're making $13/hr.

size 10 for these Kawhi are $560 USD on stock x.......after fees and shipping you make more than $100.

Personally I wont be paying more than retail on these......nice but more into the color ones coming out tomorrow.

Yea, if you know where to sell it. Most of these resllers here are hustling backwards...Line up for hours to make $50-$100...Might as well work at mcdonalds for 1 shift, at least they're making $13/hr.

Mind you some of the kids aren’t even of age to work yet

aren't they being resold for $500 USD?
that's not the point tho. they really wanna catch hands to resell air jordans to make profit?
First of all, I don't think anyone in Toronto is gonna pay $600CAD for these. People are def gonna low ball you.
Secondly, get a job. Also, some people over there are getting paid $50 to lineup for however long they're
there.

I mean, stockx has em up for close to 600 USD. Even after fees, you're making a pretty decent profit. Don't forget they retailed for $195 instead of $215 too

Apparently we are only getting Red and Yellow since we follow European Nike releases. It would be nice if we got all 4 since North America supposed to get Blue and Green.
Well technically we're getting all 4. FTA and boutiques are getting the green and blue ones while NDC is getting the red and yellow ones. That's pretty good if you ask me

for those who were looking to cop the tinkers not much of a hassle today. 306 got a bunch and there were no lines there or at FA EC this morning around 9am. Call to confirm if sizes left but very painless

that's not the point tho. they really wanna catch hands to resell air jordans to make profit?
First of all, I don't think anyone in Toronto is gonna pay $600CAD for these. People are def gonna low ball you.
Secondly, get a job. Also, some people over there are getting paid $50 to lineup for however long they're
there.
It's like 'murica all over again. That being said, if you're like 13/14 anything is a come-up, tho I do feel like there's a way better use of time that dealing with that bs

Anyone know what Hotel the Cavs are planning to stay at while in Toronto? My buddy has this week off and wants to try to get a jersey signed. He’s willing to take my LeBron authentic jersey with him too.

Back
Top Bottom