Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heh, those purple travis scott 4s actually look decent and I may get the jordan 1 pine greens.
I hope they release those purple ones.. don't really care for Travis Scott persay.. but the purple is dope AF. But I think these are only friend and family..

Been seeing reported sightings of the WC4 in the US outlet thread, any sightings in canadian outlets for those who visited recently?

I just left Nike Vmills and nothing really got my eye.
They had the Lebron 11 soldiers (Camo, Home CW) for $130, KD 8 (White oreo) for $130, and they had the PG1s on clearance for $100.
I'm pretty sure they had the regular sale that they usually have on their clothing apparel and I didn't catch any tech fleece.
Other than that, the selection was Basura.

Last edited:
Anyone planning on camping at 306 for the off white jordans ?

jaa7pj5.jpg

Was there yesterday.. they said they are not sure if it’s fcfs or raffle yet

I'm surprised the line up hasn't started yet. Hoping it becomes a raffle as FCFS does not make any sense in this day and age. I guess it'll be a one day raffle (Monday) if it does go that route - will need to take a 2 hour lunch break coming from uptown :smh::smh::smh:

I'm surprised the line up hasn't started yet. Hoping it becomes a raffle as FCFS does not make any sense in this day and age. I guess it'll be a one day raffle (Monday) if it does go that route - will need to take a 2 hour lunch break coming from uptown :smh::smh::smh:
Would prefer a raffle too. My guess is that they took it down to avoid line ups occurring 4 days before the release date :lol:

Any clue when 306 will announce if its raffle or FCFS tomorrow?
I tried calling but the store was closed.

Tomorrow's going to be interesting as forecast is calling for thunderstorms and rain into the evening.

If they did raffle, I'm assuming they'll call winners on release day to pick up day of or next? The logistics behind all that sounds tight.

Guess 306 is probably waiting on official direction/communication from head office (or if they already have it, wait until tomorrow to release the details to avoid all the human pigeons from loitering infront of their store on top of the regular flock haha)

306 Yonge starting to give out wristbands and water bottles. People crammed between line stancions like sardines right now

Seems like it will be FCFS.

How any people in line right now? I’d gladly pay resale > wait overnight.

Back
Top Bottom