Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Markville still has 25% off at Nike Store. Just picked up some VaporMaxes. They dont know when the sale will end!

Exclusions. Epic React & White VaporMax

EDIT: i forget to add, if you can, try to keep the account open for several months before closing, opening and closing a credit card account in a small timeframe can also affect your credit score. You can also immediately lower your credit limit too to minimize impact.
My guy taught me more about credit scores in a forum post than school ever did. Respect

Anyone ordered anything from nrml yesterday? If so, has it shipped? My order was at 11am and no shipment yet. It’ll probably get cancelled soon
my order shipped late yesterday and set to arrive end of day today.

2015 OG chicago > all three OW 1s combined
#truth

Storage question for you all: Anyone gone with a stackable drop front box other than IRIS? Currently considering the Ironland brand via amazon since IRIS is just a bit too pricey for the amount I'd need to order...

NRML actually called me and told me my shoes were out of stock and gave me the option to choose something else
Nice courtesy call, but their inventory system sucks. It’s the second time they cancel me on a sale item.

^
damn. am I one of the few people that got shipping? sheesh.

Haven has a good selection of sale items right now. Human Made, common projects, etc.

Yeah there's some good deals at Haven. A ma maniere nmds for 170 in size 10 and CP slip ons in 8 for 180. Would have pulled the trigger on either in my size.

I would cop the a ma maniere but I just know I would never wear them. I was looking at NBHD adidas kicks in black but
still expensive.

NRML actually called me and told me my shoes were out of stock and gave me the option to choose something else
Nice courtesy call, but their inventory system sucks. It’s the second time they cancel me on a sale item.

Idk I get the feeling it's their default cancellation message when they have an item that you purchased on discount that shouldn't have been on discount, so instead of honoring it, they'd rather use that excuse. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I got that same message the 3 times I purchased from there, got refunded twice (neighborhood iniks, katrina 3's) after I used a discount on those items. Ended up seeing more exclusions after they posted the code a second time.

Haven sale ain't too bad, would love to see the air max curry's drop down in price, however I really doubt it lol. But if you're looking to buy the Eqt 93/17 models on sale, they're cheaper at lessoneseven if you can get your size.

Did anyone try to cop the React Element 87s earlier today?

I have yet to see one person claim a W. Nike Canada forever with the disappointments.

I was just checking out one of the soccer jerseys on Nike.ca, and my payment was declined on paypal (for some odd reason). Went to go and check out again and my size disappeared. :angry:

Either I checked out at a bad time and it was just bad luck, or Nike's website is garbage in aspects other than sneaker drops..

^
damn. am I one of the few people that got shipping? sheesh.

Haven has a good selection of sale items right now. Human Made, common projects, etc.

haven has a crappy inventory system too. copd a sale item few weeks ago. transaction went smoothly only to get a personal email stating that it was out of stock few days later. it was the last item located at their edmonton location & looks like someone bought it there after I placed my order. and since it wasnt a higher priced item it makes sense to not ship it to toronto. grimey

I have a lot of buddies in the credit card industry, they've taught me well.

is it me or sign up bonuses gettin stingier with card companies? few years ago I was able to get aeroplan/amex/aventura points on a regular basis by sigining up & cancelling cards. there mustve been a good 4+ yrs where my flights were all free. nowaydays it seem like nobody offers these sign up bonuses. and yes I kno about the aeroplan disaster...

I was just checking out one of the soccer jerseys on Nike.ca, and my payment was declined on paypal (for some odd reason). Went to go and check out again and my size disappeared. :angry:

Either I checked out at a bad time and it was just bad luck, or Nike's website is garbage in aspects other than ESPECIALLY sneaker drops..

Ummm...fixed.

Back
Top Bottom