Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

on a side note, anyone know of any stores that sell john elliott? I know nomad did but theyre gone now...

i remember contraband in yorkville having some stuff, as well as Holts..however according to their stocklist only Roden Gray in BC and SSENSE in Montreal carry their current line.

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have a few pieces I may be looking to sell if you're a size 32 for denim - Medium/Large in hoodies.

on a side note, anyone know of any stores that sell john elliott? I know nomad did but theyre gone now...

Locally I know Holts had it for a while. Was thinking of going to check out the Bloor store on lunch, will report if they're still carrying. Ssense and Roden Gray carry it as well in Canada.

i remember contraband in yorkville having some stuff, as well as Holts..however according to their stocklist only Roden Gray in BC and SSENSE in Montreal carry their current line.

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have a few pieces I may be looking to sell if you're a size 32 for denim - Medium/Large in hoodies.
Was looking to try on their denim, I'm usually around a 33/34 in levis 511/510. I missed out on a pair of the cast 2 carbons for $200 on mr.porter...

Was looking to try on their denim, I'm usually around a 33/34 in levis 511/510. I missed out on a pair of the cast 2 carbons for $200 on mr.porter...

i have a pair of the white skittles denim if you were interested - they do stretch. shoot me a pm if you like.

So the main Holts on Bloor has no mens at all now and the HR Mens store didn't have any.

livestock restocked a fsr on the react 87s at around 3:30, was close to getting a pair but payment process sent me OOS msg

my bad guys i know this has been asked numerous times... end clothing? are custom fees bad from purchases or what?..

Just stopped by adidas at Markville, they still have 2 pairs of the utility black yeezy 500 in sz8.5 behind the counter. Hopefully whoever needs it can still cop

Hype or no hype I tried these on and they’re just ugly AF IMO

CAFA27D7-69FA-4EAA-B281-3FD18AA74D61.jpeg
A few were asking which sample elite knapsacks were available at Dixie...

Any backpacks left at closing at Dixie?
Edit: went this morning and no more out on the floor :frown: If anyone happens to have an extra lying around for a decent price please hit me up

Last edited:
Might be a stretch, but anyone here have any recommendations for hiking/trail shoes? Was thinking of buying a pair of Air Humaras but kind of second guessing using a retro shoe to hike.

Back
Top Bottom