Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Personally for hiking or trail I'd go with Salomon or Arc'teryx, something with aggressive tread and Gore-Tex and you good

481930AE-EBC4-4398-9F16-C41840B10737.jpeg

Dixie foot locker.

No more elite backpacks at nike
do they have a decent size for those pharrell tennis hu's? like size 9.5 or 10?

do you guys know if sole savy is running by kicks deal ca?

Yes I think so too. Why would he retweet a competition if they do not have a relationship? Probably wanna start another revenue stream if his commission link is no longer working well as before.

Might be a stretch, but anyone here have any recommendations for hiking/trail shoes? Was thinking of buying a pair of Air Humaras but kind of second guessing using a retro shoe to hike.
If you need lots of ankle support don't get humaras. I would suggest something with Goretex so you can use it in wet conditions as well. If its dry summer hiking through non aggressive terrain they're fine. Ankle support is important if you are you backpacking through Europe, Iceland or Africa? If so you need a real boot.

Selling iPhones on Kijiji is so much more quick and painless than selling sneakers. Guess it's a def crowd I'm dealing with :lol:

Selling iPhones on Kijiji is so much more quick and painless than selling sneakers. Guess it's a def crowd I'm dealing with :lol:
I'm considering purchasing an Iphone on Kijiji but I'm kinda worried that it'll have problems or break down on me in a couple of months.

Last edited:
If you need lots of ankle support don't get humaras. I would suggest something with Goretex so you can use it in wet conditions as well. If its dry summer hiking through non aggressive terrain they're fine. Ankle support is important if you are you backpacking through Europe, Iceland or Africa? If so you need a real boot.
Thanks. I'll be going on hikes in Japan and Southeast Asia and expect the terrain to be a little aggressive and potentially wet too. Any recommendations on specific hiking boots or brands?

I'm considering purchasing an Iphone on Kijiji but I'm kinda scared that it'll have problems or break down on me in a couple of months.

Only thing risky about buying electronics. If you have the patience, meet them at an Apple store so they can run a diagnostics test to ensure no internal damages etc.

Canada can be a real joke sometimes. Ordered $45 worth of ties from ASOS. Duties/taxes/handling came out to $25. What kind of BS world do we live in that you can spend over 50% on duties, taxes and handling for ties? Lol. I paid for them but I'm now waiting for a blazer I paid $100 for. Going to end up at $40 for the blazer... Definitely never buying anything from Asos after this.

Canada can be a real joke sometimes. Ordered $45 worth of ties from ASOS. Duties/taxes/handling came out to $25. What kind of BS world do we live in that you can spend over 50% on duties, taxes and handling for ties? Lol. I paid for them but I'm now waiting for a blazer I paid $100 for. Going to end up at $40 for the blazer... Definitely never buying anything from Asos after this.
Which courier? I thought you don’t get charged unless it’s over 60CAD.

Thanks. I'll be going on hikes in Japan and Southeast Asia and expect the terrain to be a little aggressive and potentially wet too. Any recommendations on specific hiking boots or brands?

Not your usual sneaker brand but the NorthFace has a Storm III hiking shoe in both mid and low cut. They're purpose built so they’re kinda bulky but they worked insanely well in the Canadians Rockies while going off course during hikes (in that period between spring and summer). Feet stayed warm and dry throughout. Might be overkill for your trip though.

Might be a stretch, but anyone here have any recommendations for hiking/trail shoes? Was thinking of buying a pair of Air Humaras but kind of second guessing using a retro shoe to hike.

If youre looking for legit hiking shoes
It was mentioned above, Arctyerx or Salomon are good
Another brand to look into is Merell. They're a good all around hiker for the price

If price isnt a concern and you want really good quality, Lowa is the one of the few brands to look out for

I recommend the New Balance Minimus Trail. If you're doing Asia it's gonna be hot and humid and the terrain
shouldn't be too crazy. You'll want good traction and ground feel in a light package and you can wear with or without socks
should you get soaked or walk through a river.
https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5051-189/Minimus-10v1-Trail-Running-Shoes
Sounds like this is what you'll need if you're actually going for function.

I was surprised because it was Canada Post. I didn't know they charged almost $10 for handling...

Damn, that $10 handling fee is new. Probably realized DHL, Fedex, UPS were getting away with it for so many years so they figured why not. :smh:

I was surprised because it was Canada Post. I didn't know they charged almost $10 for handling...
Canada Post has been charging a flat $10 handling fee for duties since last summer, doesn't matter how much value they're just going to slap on that $10

Canada Post has been charging a flat $10 handling fee for duties since last summer, doesn't matter how much value they're just going to slap on that $10

Even $25 and under? These post outlets disgust me right now. How is a government agency allowed to charge for handling?

Back
Top Bottom