Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if you're going in manual expecting to cop on release day with a paid monitor/cook group, you're gonna have a bad time. they can be useful for surprise restocks, but then you're still battling people with bots.

I paid $2.99 for j23app. Haven’t had success yet but at least it filters out all the promo garbage of Solelinks, Swoosh Alert, etc.

If anyone has a size 10 in the Air Jordan 4 Raptors and is looking to trade for a size 9.5 PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
Is anyone in here a regular shopper on Grailed? I'm looking at two pairs of Saint Laurent sunglasses this seller in Canada has for amazing prices. Both pairs cost over $450 Canadian and the seller said he's willing to accept $175-180 shipped. Definitely a steal. I'd just like to know how reliable and legit Grailed is before pulling the trigger.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/6248035-Saint-Laurent-Paris-SL-108-Blue-Mirror-Lens-Sunglasses--400
i have not personally shopped on grailed but i have friends who swear by it. like any online marketplace service, you need to do your due diligence and legit check them as best as possible. I would say it's similar to ebay where you're gonna be able to find steals but there are also going to be duds/fakes that slip through the cracks.

tons of fakes on Grailed man... been duped several times already but that's definitely on me.
I'd say I got more positive experiences tho with steals on pieces I've been eyeing

Someone was asking about toddler shadows.

Just came from the outlet in Burloak, they had them full box for cheaper than Vaughan mills.
They were 39.99 (Vaughan was 49.99)
and I used my 5 dollar gift card and we were good to go.

Thanks for the heads up. Decided to stop by, they had some on the wall with no box top. 39.99 + 30% off the wall. Too good to risk waiting to use the mvp card.

Back from Disney - didn’t get a single item from Orlando outlets.

Passed by Dixie around 2 - lots of samples being brought out - grabbed some AM 1s, Prestos and Spiridons for $39.99. Kids tech fleece for $24.99 as well.

Back from Disney - didn’t get a single item from Orlando outlets.

Passed by Dixie around 2 - lots of samples being brought out - grabbed some AM 1s, Prestos and Spiridons for $39.99. Kids tech fleece for $24.99 as well.

Any pics to share to see what you picked up? :smile:

Got a sample air money for 40. I dont see anymore am1, presto samples. Nothing noteworthy/extra discount

F6828EA4-F3BD-4D74-BBCF-AC012A5DA729.jpeg

Anyone spot any Tech Fleece items at Dixie or Vaughn in the ‘Particle Rose’ colourway?

I’ve tried most consign shops in Toronto, not too many buy Filling Pieces. Have size 9.5 Sky Low tops

Any advice for selling other than kijiji eBay essence hotbox dm me please

Did Canada get those "Multicolour" Ultraboost 2.0s?
I'm asking because I hope that they restock those Cream Ultraboosts here too.

Did Canada get those "Multicolour" Ultraboost 2.0s?
I'm asking because I hope that they restock those Cream Ultraboosts here too.

if you have a chance to head south... maybe check it there
Was in NYC last week.. and all champs, footlocker and adidas had them sitting

Anybody got 13C/1Y Jordans their kids dont use anymore? trying to find a gem for my godsons 10th

quick question: why are stockx prices lower than ebay all the time ? wouldn't people want their shoes verified to be authentic ? or does the process take a while when you buy ? never bought from them, but have always wondered

tons of fakes on Grailed man... been duped several times already but that's definitely on me.
I'd say I got more positive experiences tho with steals on pieces I've been eyeing

Speaking of Grailed, how are the duties? Looking to get a jacket $200 USD shipping from Europe

I keep thinking Nike.ca is horrible and then I end up remembering how bad Adidas.ca is... Have had an order pending for 7 business days and the customer service guys go in circles. And then when I want to provide feedback, it's apparently sent to Adidas.co.uk...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.13.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.13.55 AM.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom