Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Had fam in town from Chicago over the weekend last week. Needless to say they all hypebeasts lol. Took em to some of the consignment shops in the city and my cousin ended up buying an off-white hoodie from Essentials. Long story short, as we got into the uber we were looking at the sweater and comparing it to the one my other cuzzo was wearing and certain details were off. Ended up making a U-turn and headed back to Essentials. Asked them to show us how they legit checked the item and prove to us it was authentic. The piece ended up being fake after looking up images and they rightfully returned our money and apologized.

Whenever dealing with these consignment shops, MAKE SURE y'all still do your own legit check. Not saying all are the same or all of Essentials pieces are fake but you can't be so trustworthy if it aint coming from the source/retail store itself.

Whenever dealing with these consignment shops, MAKE SURE y'all still do your own legit check. Not saying all are the same or all of Essentials pieces are fake but you can't be so trustworthy if it aint coming from the source/retail store itself.

You even hear stories once in a while at places like Flight Club or Round Two. So yeah don't get comfortable, know your stuff and check thoroughly no matter who the consignment shop is.

You even hear stories once in a while at places like Flight Club or Round Two. So yeah don't get comfortable, know your stuff and check thoroughly no matter who the consignment shop is.
Agreed, i remember i went into FCLA a few years ago and they had a fufu Jordan 6 "Slam Dunk" sitting on the shelves. Wasn't even one of the good ones too smh

Had fam in town from Chicago over the weekend last week. Needless to say they all hypebeasts lol. Took em to some of the consignment shops in the city and my cousin ended up buying an off-white hoodie from Essentials. Long story short, as we got into the uber we were looking at the sweater and comparing it to the one my other cuzzo was wearing and certain details were off. Ended up making a U-turn and headed back to Essentials. Asked them to show us how they legit checked the item and prove to us it was authentic. The piece ended up being fake after looking up images and they rightfully returned our money and apologized.

I personally don't get a trustworthy vibe from these kids that run that place... The whole place seems too "Pac Mallish" to me.. fugazi.

Anyone with a wide foot buy and try the 33s curious to hear what you think. It seems like a very narrow shoe due to the tongue / strap inside the shoe

Saw it live this morning and was easy checkout, couldn't pull the trigger though. Not digging the Alphabounce look and nearly 600 for these? nah.
Purchased a pair considering it’s the first 4D shoe with sizes above 11 (I’m a 12). Adidas has an easy return process, so it gives me a chance to see the hype with 4D soles.

computer was on youtube and videos randomly playing and it heard that guy jay from urban necessities say he's opening a shop up here in Toronto in 2019 ?

Picked this up at Nike Vaughan earlier today. $99.97 with extra 30% off but only size 2XL remaining

Attachments

• 15400931761681250605325312731213.jpg
    15400931761681250605325312731213.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom