Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I saw black cdg mowabb size 9 on the clearance rack at yorkdale holt renfrew for $150, reg 275 i think

They had a white size 11 also

Damn what... I was just at dixie and they didn't have 30 percent off... Damn.
*Edited* - Ah I see. On boxing day. No extra discounts for any of the hash as of this afternoon,

Found some Kobe mamba instinct samples though. $39!!

Thanks for the head up on the demar jersey. Got a medium from the back.

Some Grey and gold swoosh "City Edition" LeBron 15s for kids. Biggest size was 6.5
Extra 30% off, I think it was $119 or something before discount... Forgot sorry. It was between mens and womans area.
https://hypebeast.com/2017/12/nike-lebron-15-cool-grey-metallic-gold

Mens Kd 11 EYBL for 139 no extra discount atleast when I was there. Bin. Same price as the employee store when it released. No size 11.
Pic won’t load any 8.5?

Pic won’t load any 8.5?

Not sure which you are asking about but I didn't see 8.5 for Kobe samples only size 9. KD 11 EYBL I think only 9 and 9.5 at the time. The Black Gravity Shox had 8.5. I would assume things are much different now though after the weekend.

Best to just call in before you go. Cheers! Merry Xmas

Has anyone else gotten a call for every Yeezy Static raffle they entered? Got calls from Sherway FL and Champs as well as EC FL, HOH and FA... Hell, the EC FL called me twice because I missed a call last Saturday. Meanwhile I most entered to help my buddy out and he got all the calls as well.

Has anyone else gotten a call for every Yeezy Static raffle they entered? Got calls from Sherway FL and Champs as well as EC FL, HOH and FA... Hell, the EC FL called me twice because I missed a call last Saturday. Meanwhile I most entered to help my buddy out and he got all the calls as well.

Entered three, hit 1. Probably depends on the sizing too but to be honest, I don't think I've seen any sizes that went into the second page. Demand has certainly fell. FCFS at Adidas OG stores too I believe, and people might just be gunning for the reflective pair instead.

Also, wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope everyone is enjoying the season's festivities and if not, hopefully a nice winter break.

VM right now

Attachments

• C789F4C6-1ADA-4DE2-B6BC-B9994F4A080B.jpeg
    C789F4C6-1ADA-4DE2-B6BC-B9994F4A080B.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 147
Managed to get the hyper royals at the MTL outlet. Wasn't too bad at opening, came like 15 mins past and waited around 20 mins to get in. Line got real deep after though and checkout was like 1hr lol. Honestly the F&F sale is superior overall with way less headaches.

Back
Top Bottom