Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Won Raffle from END (both white and black pairs) and SNS (black pair) for the Fear of God Skylon 2... First raffle win for both companies but not looking forward to the duty on these... Anyone else entered and won?

Won Raffle from END (both white and black pairs) and SNS (black pair) for the Fear of God Skylon 2... First raffle win for both companies but not looking forward to the duty on these... Anyone else entered and won?
Took an L on both sites lol. what size did you win?

What's the best place to get tech fleece pants online? So far I see foot locker having them for 100

Edit sport chek for 90

Wish I tried for those, but I copped the statics today

Full size run at EC champs

Attachments

• 55C8F63C-E0CB-4956-AAF6-1CBC83DEB5CF.jpeg
    55C8F63C-E0CB-4956-AAF6-1CBC83DEB5CF.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 89
Apparently HoH Yonge sold the Kyrie 5 Ikhet (by Cncpts) yesterday even though it was supposed to be on sale tomorrow...

Huge shout out to the Roncy LS staff for kicking out the clowns trying to cut the line. Wanted the black pair but ended up with white pair in my size though. Passed on the statics; watched many youtube videos on these but couldn't get on board with them.

Well that sucks, i was panning on going early for these, thanks for heads up

Same. I have a feeling these are being back doored. I don't know for a fact, but apparently someone waiting to buy Yeezys today was asked by a sales person if they wanted to pay $25 extra to get the Kyrie's... I'm going to try on Snkrs in the morning.

Can Anyone Help to see if these are Fake or real. I I know it's just 2 pics but that's all I get.. lol
fakeorreal.JPG

fakeorreal1.JPG

If anyone needs Concord in size 8.5 for retail. PM me or I'll be sending it back to Nike next week.

Back
Top Bottom