Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh I know, I was just speaking in general. I also like I give my sneakers a break, even more of a reason to look forward to spring.

I will say Foams are the best sneakers for winter period.

For sure - foams are too solid. I have a pair of the green camo ones with the gum sole. Those are fantastic in the winter as you don't even need to worry about snow and salt messing up the icey sole.

I also will wear boosts, flyknits, yeezys etc in the winter as they are knit material and I just throw them in the washing machine on cold water with soap. They come out looking brand new everytime.

Red wing heritage roughneck boots and that's because we have had a load of snow lately. But I'm lucky enough at my job that they don't really care about the dress code like that or enforce it I should say lol (unless there's an important meeting). So I try to wear most of my sneakers at the job.

Red wing heritage roughneck boots and that's because we have had a load of snow lately. But I'm lucky enough at my job that they don't really care about the dress code like that or enforce it I should say lol (unless there's an important meeting). So I try to wear most of my sneakers at the job.

I second redwing heritage boots. I wear classic moctoe 9 inch boot w thick socks. My only complaint is the traction on ice not as good as other true winter boots. Other than that Petoskey Sbs or Vans MTE for winter sneakers.

I second redwing heritage boots. I wear classic moctoe 9 inch boot w thick socks. My only complaint is the traction on ice not as good as other true winter boots. Other than that Petoskey Sbs or Vans MTE for winter sneakers.

Yeah, red wing boots aren't really supposed to go on ice unless you have a vibram sole, which the roughneck series has. If your sole is the white/tan one instead of the picture below that's probably why you feel that way on ice.

yS3l533.jpg

I just use Jordan 8s when it’s cold outside. I’ll use my timbs if it’s slushy, but I find it’s lack of cushion uncomfortable.

Are the Jordan all star patent 1 gonna have the same stock as the all star 1 from last year? I didn’t win any raffles even though I entered like 10

I just use Jordan 8s when it’s cold outside. I’ll use my timbs if it’s slushy, but I find it’s lack of cushion uncomfortable.

Are the Jordan all star patent 1 gonna have the same stock as the all star 1 from last year? I didn’t win any raffles even though I entered like 10
I’ve got a pair of Flyknit FSBs that are my go to winter (no snow) shoe for a few years but recently picked up the Air Wild Mid and have to say they’re my new go to.

All this food talk...where's a good spot to try kangaroo? I know wrvst has it but they case the sausage in pig intestine so can't do that.

Any spots with kangaroo burgers?

All this food talk...where's a good spot to try kangaroo? I know wrvst has it but they case the sausage in pig intestine so can't do that.

Any spots with kangaroo burgers?
Havent tried it, but W Burger Bar on college has one.

Random. Anybody here have fog x pacsun sweatpants? Not the recent stuff with ‘essentials’ over it. Tryna figure out how they fit tts or not.

Jamal is a special, selfless guy. The world needs more guys like him. Its all about using his gift to give back to the community. When he 1st started doing the kickback I think I donated like 25-40 sneakers of my own and others I gathered from friends.

Random. Anybody here have fog x pacsun sweatpants? Not the recent stuff with ‘essentials’ over it. Tryna figure out how they fit tts or not.

Not sure if it will help but I own the shorts. Got my usual waist size and they fit perfect. I actually want another pair for this summer because the colour fades bad after a few washes. Prices are foolish though on Grailed etc ($250-300), and I'm not a fan of this years stuff with all the 'essentials' all over it.

Went to Burloak yesterday. They had the Jordan 3 Chlorophyll and the Jordan 8 South Beach both for $179.99. FSR at around 2:30PM yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom