Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone plays in the TSSC, check your account for a sport chek employee pricing promo code. I don't but I signed up and got the code anyways

I have a code as well do you know how much the discount code is and if it applies on Raptor Jersey?

I have a code as well do you know how much the discount code is and if it applies on Raptor Jersey?

From speaking with sportcheck employee last night, should be employee priciing so cost +10%. I am going at lunch to confirm the pricing. Should work on all clothes, only issue is this is sportcheck 3rd sale in 2 weeks so stock is low.

Someone on RFD mentioned they were able to get a swingman raptors jersey for $72.22 (msrp $130+tax). Speaking for myself I got a nike canada soccer jersey for $65.01 (msrp $110+tax) from the Eaton Centre store.

An employee actually "checked the back" for me today at Dixie. I really think homegirl just went to a rack when I wasn't looking and pulled out nonsense I saw a million times today. :smh:

Super busy today too, usually not that crazy on Fridays but then again this is my first time going there in the summer.

Last edited:
If anyone is dropping by Dixie and can pickup a size 9 in the 90s kid kd 12, ill pay for your troubles. Thanks

Someone on RFD mentioned they were able to get a swingman raptors jersey for $72.22 (msrp $130+tax). Speaking for myself I got a nike canada soccer jersey for $65.01 (msrp $110+tax) from the Eaton Centre store.

Can confirm , picked up a Siakam swingman for $72.33 after tax from Maple Leaf Sq Sportchek

Did they really sell out? They were at hoh for a day and pairs got sent back to nike is what I heard

Any extra discounts on any shoes at Dixie this weekend? They're not picking up the phone

Back
Top Bottom