Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I set up one click buy on the new balance site earlier so I might’ve gotten 2 fun guy shirts

Fun guy shirt line at SC at maple leafs square went down the store front and reached the LCBO

They even handed out size tickets like this a Jordan release lol my boy managed to get a small white

RS has all the finals tees and hoodies, no lineup to get in now

Long shot here - but has anyone seen Kawhi jerseys in the Earned Not Given colourway?
I grabbed the last youth XL at SQ1 Sportchek and somehow managed to get 25% off but the numbers a smaller so it kinda bothers me.

I heard Sport Chek on Maple Leaf Sq restocked on all jerseys? Theyre not picking up their phone tho.

Attachments

• 3DADB785-0AB8-4ADC-8950-2B4DBF4D497B.png
    3DADB785-0AB8-4ADC-8950-2B4DBF4D497B.png
    779.7 KB · Views: 8

This BlogTO article is absolute garbage. The 17/18 Raps w/o Leonard/Green averaged 11.8 3pts/game in regular season, whereas the 18/19 Raps w/Leonard/Green averaged 12.4 3pts/game in regular season. Thats only an increase in +0.6 3pts a game. McDonalds knew exactly what they were doing and got the math right, they had to pay out for slightly above half the number of regular season games. I'm also guessing their playoff average is roughly 12 3pts a game

This BlogTO article is absolute garbage. The 17/18 Raps w/o Leonard/Green averaged 11.8 3pts/game in regular season, whereas the 18/19 Raps w/Leonard/Green averaged 12.4 3pts/game in regular season. Thats only an increase in +0.6 3pts a game. McDonalds knew exactly what they were doing and got the math right, they had to pay out for slightly above half the number of regular season games. I'm also guessing their playoff average is roughly 12 3pts a game

Doubt McD is "losing" much if at all in this promotion. Probably costs them pennies to make those fries. Those numbers sound correct, I think McD did their homework. Think it helped a lot bring Canadians to McD since in comparison seems much more traffic at McD in the states than Canada.

Meh feel like BlogTO had better days, haven't really seen any good articles from them in years.

I would go to mcds if they had 20 nuggets for $5 like they do in America. 6 pieces for $5 is steep

just dm him on IG. he is local & likely meet in person

Personally I wouldn't DM him, I would email him and send him pics w a listing of what you're trying to get rid of. He get's tons of DMs and might not see yours so an email is probably a safer bet esp if you attach pictures of the product as well so he knows you're serious given how many guys he deals with on the reg. I can personally vouch for him as a good and fair guy in the community.

You need to provide your own box and pack yourself. They do sell some shipping supplies, but very minimal. They pretty much just handle receiving your packages. There are self serve computers there for you to buy and print your shipping label(s) that's it.

Thanks for all the tips guys appreciate it. I'm usually the one receiving big shipments, taking in stuff....not the reverse.

Yeah @db9infrared I picked up a big enough box from Staples today that should fit everything. Going to hit CCE tomorrow.

Has anyone seen these in store?
I’m really feeling the court side final shirts but I don’t want to pay $14.99 shipping and have them come after the series.

Attachments

• 09511DCF-7104-43B0-A05B-5B4AF9CF2953.jpeg
    09511DCF-7104-43B0-A05B-5B4AF9CF2953.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 26
I’m really feeling the court side final shirts but I don’t want to pay $14.99 shipping and have them come after the series.

Got this without anyones name or number on it at Sport Chek SQ1 a day ago along with a youth XL Kawhi swingman. Somehow managed to get 25% off at checkout too.

Got this without anyones name or number on it at Sport Chek SQ1 a day ago along with a youth XL Kawhi swingman. Somehow managed to get 25% off at checkout too.
Damn did they have a lot of sizes? Last time I checked sq1 they said they sent all their raptors gear to Maple Leaf SQ. But that was like a week ago.

SQ1 footlocker had them yesterday as well. they had a good amount. i remember seeing L and XL. i scooped up a siakam one.

HOH should have these. Even in Vancouver... I picked mine up on Thursday.

You need to provide your own box and pack yourself. They do sell some shipping supplies, but very minimal. They pretty much just handle receiving your packages. There are self serve computers there for you to buy and print your shipping label(s) that's it.

Yeah finally went. Even though I'm sure everything was done smoothly, I still think something was done wrong. $22 to ship 5 shoes to NY?! :lol:. Like how do they make money? I just shipped a sweater to my friend in NYC last week and that cost more from Canada Post.

Just a tip for those who never used CC: register an account and do all the pre-work online (generating shipping labels etc). I pulled up a little bit before close and was told their computers are shut down 30 mins before close every day, so you can't print shipping labels.

Hope they put out dope Championship gear.

I wish the NBA let Championship teams wear larry o’brien patches all year next year.

Soccer teams get a gold patch or a star

Edit
Or is it this tiny thing?
21328212-large.jpg

They should bring these patches back
screen-shot-2015-10-01-at-3-46-02-pm.png

Last edited:
the patch on the collar is worn by teams who have won a championship (if they choose to do so) at any given time in history.

i remember teams used to wear the jerseys they wore on the closeout game for the first game of the season. that was dope.

Back
Top Bottom