Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

upM0lyb.png

Nick Nurse OVO hat

Hat - terrible quality on that shirt IMO
The shirts leave alot to be desired. I'm holding out for a nice jacket. I'll get more bang for my buck compared to a crappy white tee. I'm all in on any hats that release though.
This just dropped on some sites.
thumb.aspx

Yo where can I find the shorts they were rocking yesterday? And the black with red trim ones? All I'm finding are the red with black trim, may get those but rather the red/white from last night

Damn was gonna cop on nbastore.ca with the code but held out due $15 shipping, now kinda regretting it.
Does anybody know any local stores that has hats or shirts in stock besides real sport?

Damn was gonna cop on nbastore.ca with the code but held out due $15 shipping, now kinda regretting it.
Does anybody know any local stores that has hats or shirts in stock besides real sport?
Foot lockers dropping Tee at 5pm in store. Not sure which ones theyre getting though

Nike stores are supposed to be getting their Champs merch tomorrow afternoon according to a sales rep at the Markville location.

Man. I've been trying to get a copy of today's Toronto Star and I've struck out everywhere in my area. I should've just stayed up after getting home at 5 a.m. and went to spots as the sun came up.

Anyone with extras for sale hit me up. Or know other ways I can get a few. Thanks

Championship gear is nice but for $45+ tax and shipping im gonna have to pass, if anybody finds a new working code to share that would be awesome.

Lol, I was planning on copping my girl a pair of CDG converses from their sale, when I heard they were doing 25% site wide.
Of course, the CDG page was down the entire day, and it magically re-appeared when the sale ended.

Anyone ever get vip coupon from footlocker given to them for online purchases? I had one emailed to me only once, about 3-4 years ago

Man. I've been trying to get a copy of today's Toronto Star and I've struck out everywhere in my area. I should've just stayed up after getting home at 5 a.m. and went to spots as the sun came up.

Anyone with extras for sale hit me up. Or know other ways I can get a few. Thanks

I tried asking local store today if they had any leftover from yesterday, nothing.

Picked up today's Saturday Star too. First few pages is break down of each round and then theres coverage of all the craziness from downtown after the win hah.

Back
Top Bottom