Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Discussion in 'Jordan Brand' started by noir., Feb 11, 2018.

1. dblplay1212

dblplay1212

Yes, I've been there. I've been through the facilities. I was an employee of the parent company.

And you keep talking about Google. Literally everything you know about the subject comes from the internet.

2. marikomorose

marikomorose

[​IMG]

wackazz, rg92 and icysoles718 like this.
  3. coldcity

coldcity

Sheeeesh

4. atdizzle

atdizzle

yea, i keep telling u to go google it, because thats exactly what i did midway through the video when i first came upon it. thats how i verified i wasnt watching some youtuber just trying to get views with a BS story. if i could do that, so can you. thats y i say go and google it if u dont believe it. not hard to understand that concept.

and of course all i know about that situation is from the internet. do u think i frigging know the dude personally and was chillin at his crib when they sent him back fakes? do u think im cool wit the employee who did the switch and was chatting with him realtime as he was doing it? u think a little thing like this made local or national news outlets? my guy, people die everyday and 90% of the time its not even on the news.

if somebody scams me today, is anybody else besides people i know and tell personally going to know about it? the only way strangers like people on twitter/reddit and here would know, is if i post about it.

so to say "oh, everything u know about this is from the internet" as a way to try and discredit me is dumb as heck. u think something like this is going to make newspapers? it aint making any major news source anywhere. this is not that important. so of course the only way this was gonna come to light, is thru the internet.

for the sake of not derailing this thread any further and having mods come delete a useless debate......... lets leave it like this: u dont believe it. its cool. we agree to disagree. and we keep it moving. not really that serious.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  5. dblplay1212

dblplay1212

I don't need to Google it. I've been here. I know how the walk in and out is. Anyone with a box of shoes coming and going is going to draw eyes. It'd be like one of Pookie's girls trying to go to work with a kilo under her arm. You may be too young to get that reference.

Do they miss fakes? Sure, there's human's involved. Mistakes will happen. Are employees taking fakes in and swapping them for worn pairs? No, no they are not.

6. atdizzle

atdizzle

if u refuse to google to verify, thats your perog and thats cool. dont really matter to me either way. like i said, this is an agree to disagree situation. now we can keep it pushin.

7. As I grow older, they are just shoes xD Retail or bust!

8. Would y’all trade Travis high for black toe unions? I want the TS...

9. thats a tough decision. But I'd probably lean more towards the black toe unions. Goes with more outfits

marss likes this.
  10. JPS

JPS formerly instagram

Black toe unions

11. Bert.

Bert. formerly zyzz

Unions all day

bigdirty978 likes this.
  12. DonRafa

DonRafa formerly rafsjays

[​IMG]

13. Travs over Unions for me

14. Both Unions better than TS.

15. something about them unions man. the thicker cut of leather should be standard for all jordan 1’s goin forward

DonRafa, debso and killaking like this.
  16. killaking

killaking

Im a TS fan but man Unions quality is the best Ive seen on a Jordan 1. That being said I think the blue unions are better than the black toe.

GrizzlyAnimal and tatayniDarna like this.
  17. debso

debso

honestly speaking...all three sneakers are worth buying and holding on to. I wouldn't trade any of them for any of them unless you have multiples.

18. RIP Screw

RIP Screw

No

19. swooshsupreme

swooshsupreme formerly sinista8

Unions! Like what they said above , the quality is superb and they just look better. But I get it, TS has the hype right now.

GrizzlyAnimal likes this.
  20. Pretty indifferent about unions

Don’t like having multiple cw on one shoe

Esp the blue joints

Black toes are ok, rather just have regular black toes

Shrug

21. Travis highs for Black toe unions?

Lol HELLLL NAHHHHHHH.

Smoking dope.

Space City Soldier likes this.
  22. Y’all talking about quality?

Which shoe more fire? Travis, that backwards swoosh sets them off black toe unions are some butchered black toes. Get them things off the pedestal y’all got them on. They big average.

starfox070, hnguy4, josh4523 and 2 others like this.
  23. Dudes ain’t got no drip that’s why they talking about unions... lol Travis is a stupid crazy one.

24. Doom.

Doom.

:lol:

25. Lucky13s

Lucky13s

Unions are more fire, EASILY.

Next question.