Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I will say upon reviewing my pair that the shoe is beautiful but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. Quality is on par with the Travis 4’s with glue stains here and there & light scratching all over throughout parts of the shoe. The glow on these joints are serious tho even in the sunlight. But for such a hyped & limited collab shoe JB should’ve stepped up the QC on these but Jordan Brand gone Jordan Brand...overall a beautiful dope shoe tho.

I will say upon reviewing my pair that the shoe is beautiful but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. Quality is on par with the Travis 4’s with glue stains here and there & light scratching all over throughout parts of the shoe. The glow on these joints are serious tho even in the sunlight. But for such a hyped & limited collab shoe JB should’ve stepped up the QC on these but Jordan Brand gone Jordan Brand...overall a beautiful dope shoe tho.

Reported for lame selling fakes comment
IMG_20190920_214626.jpg

Can anyone comment on sizing? I wear 12 in AJ1s cuz im a wide footer, but I remember a few years back buying the white infrared vis and they were huge!

Yea I noticed that stockx charges tax now when I was about to put in a bid, guess I’m switching over to goat

I have 0 hope in nike to do the right thing.
with that said they could and should think about expanding snkr pass locations to the rest of the country outside of ny, ca and il.
change the ****ing algorithm so that ppl that have never won have more of a shot. I don't know how its possible with those that have 3242343 accts and bots and all that but find a way.
show foot apps love.**

I can't stress enough how much is sucks that 90% of these releases feel like friends and family releases to a lot of us. stuff you see online in pics but never actually see in person.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on sizing? I wear 12 in AJ1s cuz im a wide footer, but I remember a few years back buying the white infrared vis and they were huge!
the 2 6's i copped this year (infrared & aleali may) are tts w/ a lil room. i wouldn't go half up or down.

Price has dropped almost $100 for my size 13. Think it will keep dropping or go back up? I don’t want to to pay $800+ for these right now but if they settle around $600 I’d be good.

Back
Top Bottom