Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah. I started having to pay tax on Stock X earlier this summer. Ebay and GOAT came the month after. Grailed is the only site where I don’t pay tax anymore
What state are you located in? I’m in Texas. And I see some people still aren’t having to to pay tax yet.

has anyone got an email for the clothing on the Travis Scott website

Im talking about the clothing that came out the night of the shoe releasing

I ordered the hoody and I got no email
Yes, I received an order confirmation like all releases on his site. There are no updates yet tho for mine. No shipping or tracking, just the confirmation. You didn’t even get that email from TS site?
I’m in the same boat with frenzy, ordered the pants and payment went through but I haven’t gotten an confirmation or anything.

So I had to cancel my CC due to fraud, probably because of the StockX breach, and then today when I went to sell they denied it because my CC (as a seller?) was no longer valid. Now of course prices dropping. ****

Last edited:
I actually like the yellow laces on the 6s, might try that out.
Suddenly have the itch to cop the lows...was one of the few in here that liked them from the beginning. But more resell...:smh:

1571072879357.jpeg

Hey is it normal for the nike charge to fall off when it’s already out for shipping? Will they just take the money back out of my account when they get here?

Such a strange release

Hella draw wins, foot action holding on to leftover pairs, the Travis site not even being accessible

they sent highs back to NIke

If the label has been printed, your fine. Relax.

Not always got the tee from nike from the highs drop and the label just sat there called after 2 weeks and they cancelled my order lol.

has anyone got an email for the clothing on the Travis Scott website

Im talking about the clothing that came out the night of the shoe releasing

I ordered the hoody and I got no email

clothes from his site will take forever but hopefully Nike is handling the shipping

Big footers lucky

YESSSSSSIIRRRRRR!!!!

Mannnn let’s not even start this

I’m still salty about y’all getting satins, reverse aquas, CPFM vapors...

small price to pay

Not always got the tee from nike from the highs drop and the label just sat there called after 2 weeks and they cancelled my order lol.
Im glad I didn’t see this before my origin scan. This is what I was afraid would happen to me.

it’s normal for a charge to fall off and go back on later to the guy who asked.

Speaking of which my kid has school today and Columbus day isn’t even recognized on the schools calendar... I could have swore we use to get that day off...
speaking of this, I was very happy to hear from my 9 year old that his teacher taught them that Columbus did not and could not have "discovered" America considering it was already inhabited by the Native Americans. this made me smile as I figured they were still teaching the lie. and yes, we used to be out for this so called "holiday."

There has been a dip today on my size and a few other sizes I looked at. My size dropped about $100. However, they had INCREASED about $100 from the day of the drop, so right now they're back to where they were on the day of the drop.

My best guess is they will likely continue to dip today, tomorrow (when most get in hand), and maybe even a few more days after that. BUT then I fully expect them to hold steady or increase from here on out.

There has been a dip today on my size and a few other sizes I looked at. My size dropped about $100. However, they had INCREASED about $100 from the day of the drop, so right now they're back to where they were on the day of the drop.

My best guess is they will likely continue to dip today, tomorrow (when most get in hand), and maybe even a few more days after that. BUT then I fully expect them to hold steady or increase from here on out.
When you jumping into the action? I’m guessing I’ll put my bid in tomorrow evening. Hoping for 930-950ish

This. People keep saying it like it doesnt happen every single release. Of course prices will dip a bit, but it wont be THAT much of a difference......Then they might dip again when the SBB 3.0 comes out for the folks that need that $ for those. (that dont have obsidians or older releases they`ve been holding on to for that purpose, like myself).

I like the yellow laces as well. Definely not doing the one of each look though.
Not sure if yall are referring to my picture with one yellow in, but i literally only did that to show the difference in the laces......not wearing them that way.

Thats really a thing? lol I`m doing it now on my Obsidians because I didnt feel like changing the other, but i plan on it when i get home, haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom