Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Im surprised Im getting my SNKRS pair delivered before you guys. It usually takes 3-4 business days for my packages to get here in SoCal.

Fellas...for those of us ( myself included) that dealt with major Ls and missed out on copping , if you are considering the StockX route...Dont forget...ebates offering 2% cash back. Anything to soften the blow and lessen the harsh of the L. Hell yeah ! Size 11 dipped 50 bucks today....

It's all subjective to what orders get processed first. I'm in Ohio and my pairs didn't get label created till Saturday and origin scan this morning so my pair will be here tommorow or Wednesday. If it wouldve origin scanned Friday if be in em today. So it's just luck on processing. Hope everybody get their pairs safe though.

Not sure if yall are referring to my picture with one yellow in, but i literally only did that to show the difference in the laces......not wearing them that way.

Thats really a thing? lol I`m doing it now on my Obsidians because I didnt feel like changing the other, but i plan on it when i get home, haha
Nah fam I was just speaking generally

Snkrs pair Finally picked up by ups. Will be here Thursday, can't wait to see these in hands. I'm sure pictures don't do them justice.

5065ED04-5AD5-4B1D-AF60-868216C5DE9D.png

Since when did Uncle Sam start getting involved in the show game?

Yes, I received an order confirmation like all releases on his site. There are no updates yet tho for mine. No shipping or tracking, just the confirmation. You didn’t even get that email from TS site?
I’m in the same boat with frenzy, ordered the pants and payment went through but I haven’t gotten an confirmation or anything.

no I didn’t get first initial email yet confirming the sale like you did
i don’t know why

Back
Top Bottom