Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i pray the mid sole wont chip as bad as my bred 4s.....

Those are probably my favorite Jordan of all time. That last pair is also my least favorite comfort and material wise. Mine have almost complely chipped all the way off. I was going to just strip both shoes and repaint them. But if the rumor of a Nike air version in the next year or so is true I will just wait and use the others as beaters.

i been lurking since yesterday, congrats to those that copped. my atc hit 2 pair for me & i got shipping confirmation today

:rofl:I have never seen so many people *****ing about not getting a shipping confirmation on a Sunday in my life. It takes them time. They are processing the orders and putting them on the truck.

If you don't hear anything in a few days I would be worried.

Lol it’s because for a lot of people this has been the first snkrs W in so long

I wasnt able to purchase anything from SNKRS since the space jams. Somehow I was blessed with exclusive access to the OW 1s and these. I hope the curse is over.

I can live with paint chipping, not sole separation tho

Wouldn’t be surprised if they already had issues since it’s coming from stockX

I sold a pair of DS 2004 Olympic 7s 4 years ago and the guy told me the sole separated almost instantly. Wouldn't risk it

I wasnt able to purchase anything from SNKRS since the space jams. Somehow I was blessed with exclusive access to the OW 1s and these. I hope the curse is over.

I can safely say I will never have a chance to attain any off white collabs, as long as it’s not a draw SNKRS sometimes I’ll get lucky.

i pray the mid sole wont chip as bad as my bred 4s.....

3bac31917dd29c055247287957bbc95ae0897204_hq.jpg

Is it better to buy off stockx now or wait until people start receiving their snkrs pairs?

Back
Top Bottom