Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So is Nike gonna address the ****show that was the SNKRS release yesterday? That was the absolute worst drop they’ve done since the Off-White The Ten drop last year. This release was horrendous online, all that lagging & those errors. If it wasn’t for the Footaction App, I would’ve starved. What a mess:smh:
So you’re saying 100% you would’ve hit? Hmm

I for one am GLAD snkrs had issues. That’s why a lot of us copped. Go back and see how many people said they’ve never copped on snkrs til yesterday

Bring on the ****ed up app baby!!!!

It was a very strange day. My wife has tried to help me out by using her account countless times in the past but she’s always really late and slow (she does try though) so she never got through until yesterday. When my wife gets through and seasoned SNKRS app users don’t, it means something went seriously wrong

pretty much had gave up on these since I struck out everywhere and I was gonna stick to my word and not pay resell. Then my homegirl just hits me with these 2 texts...

cactus.png Screenshot_20180610-191426.png

Not sure if she's picking up the Kith pair since she's mad at me right now but glad I got at least one...and with no tax! :pimp:

Yo Ant you better get on her good side. lol. My Homegirl learned the game and flipped these at round 2 Friday lol. I taught her well. Managed to scoop 2 pairs, one from Travis site and one from the 45 minutes pending on SNKRS. Glad you got a pair man.

24 hrs later and i'm still unsure if i copped. I got an order confirmation/number in app but no email, and my cc has a pending charge. Did everyone who copped have their pairs shipped already?

24 hrs later and i'm still unsure if i copped. I got an order confirmation/number in app but no email, and my cc has a pending charge. Did everyone who copped have their pairs shipped already?

I did, but I went with the $5 two day shipping (can’t beat that price)

Mine have not shipped and there has been a confirmation email, a pending charge on the card, and it’s still says preparing to ship on the app/site. I think you got em as long as it still shows up in your SNKRS and Nike inbox

I think my 425 bid off StockX is not going to ship. I give till Monday. I found 2 locals who won off the app in my size selling for 400. Going to have to stick with a back up plan

Your good...check your spam.

SNKRS funny...
Had the error wheel of death for a hot min.
Checked my bank accnt, showed pending.
No Got Em email nadda, just an email confirmation hours later.

No complaints here :wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180610-212453.png
    Screenshot_20180610-212453.png
    575.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20180610-212620.png
    Screenshot_20180610-212620.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 48
The worst thing about this release is the price tag. If only they could have lost that Cactus Jack on the back and been had for $120 like the mototsports.

Yo Ant you better get on her good side. lol. My Homegirl learned the game and flipped these at round 2 Friday lol. I taught her well. Managed to scoop 2 pairs, one from Travis site and one from the 45 minutes pending on SNKRS. Glad you got a pair man.

Lol she’ll be aiight. She owes me...I taught her everything she knows about this game. Glad you ate too! I wasted over an hour on SNKRS and got nada

I’m curious to know how many people in here copped using PayPal. I’ve been lucky to hit on most releases with Apple Pay. Struck out on this release this time due to the errors.

Coming from someone who strictly bought these as trade bait, I don’t see why ppl like these so much. If they were a GR and not affiliated with Trav would they still sell out and the salt levels be so high?

I used PayPal because my work S8 was the only one to get thru. My iPhone never got to the checkout screen.

Order just shipped

Back
Top Bottom