Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

got thru with paypal on one account...other account didnt have paypal as a payment option and came up with errors

this is all i got for 1 hr+
FullSizeRender.jpg

Coming from someone who strictly bought these as trade bait, I don’t see why ppl like these so much. If they were a GR and not affiliated with Trav would they still sell out and the salt levels be so high?
this is a pretty solid colorway...and the same thing can be said for almost every sneaker thats a limited collab vs. a GR

First post on here. Gut these in the error fest yesterday. These are gonna look MUCH better with either white, baby blue, or red laces than the black ones, I think.

this is a pretty solid colorway...and the same thing can be said for almost every sneaker thats a limited collab vs. a GR

I hear you but We could be getting Cool grey 4s tour yellow 4 fire red 4s military’s or Black cements/ bred 4s while their giving us these. I guess I’ve gotten to the point that certain pairs no matter the exclusivity or name attached won’t sway me to get a meh colorway IMO. To those that like them If you like it I love it.

So what were the numbers for these? My friend said about 50k? Is that even high? Haven't bought limited Js in so long considering how luck I've been lmao. I think the fact that snkrs app crashed for everyone was the reason I copped. Had desktop page open for emergencies like that.

Back
Top Bottom