Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Still need those 6's in 2020..No idea how I'll get them lol.
I have a plan. hear me out...

stock x acct
2 buju and mary tees
bandana box logo
hold
hold
hold
skyrocket later
sell
i'm coming after those ts VI's and I's. watch. it could be 2021, who knows but at some point I will have paid a little for a sneaker worth a lot. I refuse to drop that kind of bread without lessening the blow.

I have a plan. hear me out...

stock x acct
2 buju and mary tees
bandana box logo
hold
hold
hold
skyrocket later
sell
i'm coming after those ts VI's and I's. watch. it could be 2021, who knows but at some point I will have paid a little for a sneaker worth a lot. I refuse to drop that kind of bread without lessening the blow.
Exactly why people were buying up stock on stockx when ts1 high dropped. Buy for 1.1k, multiple pairs, hold, hold, hold. Skyrocket and sell. Profit. Jk that’s not me, I don’t even have enough to hoard one pair

1578046880461.jpeg

I concur. I sold both pairs of 4's I had because even though the color is gorgeous I couldn't see me wearing them that often. The lows are clean but if you got the Highs they good or better. Those 33's are at the very bottom of list of ALL shoes lol.

Did a bunch of his nike clothes re-release again last week or something seen a buch of resellers saying there getting apparel in this week

Did a bunch of his nike clothes re-release again last week or something seen a buch of resellers saying there getting apparel in this week

probably apparel from months ago, the highest or w/e tf he called it
general consensus is that its crap quality with slow asf shipping
only the stuff he dropped with nike was good

I wanted the yellow TS hoodie. If only they left the back blank.

Yea the nike clothes is what i seen the greenish and red sweatpants is what some1 was selling
probably apparel from months ago, the highest or w/e tf he called it
general consensus is that its crap quality with slow asf shipping
only the stuff he dropped with nike was good
I wanted the yellow TS hoodie. If only they left the back blank.
Where were the hoodie and clothes available online??...his website?..seen the box and they were not shipped from nike

Yea the nike clothes is what i seen the greenish and red sweatpants is what some1 was selling

Where were the hoodie and clothes available online??...his website?..seen the box and they were not shipped from nike
I believe his website for the yellow hoodie. I think Nike did drop some of the apparels too, just not all of them.

Back
Top Bottom