Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That release was a mess on snkrs.

Still one of my favorite 4's though. As soon as I got them...straight to feet. I wore them to the beach and gave zero F's :lol:

I feel like they weren’t as hyped as they should have been, and the day those released snkrs was F’d up... MELO 2s dropped that day as well.

yeah snkrs was a no-go for me. I got my pair from travisscott.com and that was the only thing I was ever able to get from his webstore

22064972-CECB-4629-B7E0-B13FA8584F08.JPG

Need some red and black laces for the lows.

Anyone know where I can get similar laces to the lows (waxed red and black) for the lows? Also what size are the laces (54 I’m assuming)?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but did anybody of you guys spray their 6s with Jason Markk? Since I am wearing mine quite a bit I don't want them to get too dirty, but I'm scared that spraying them will lead to fading/discoloring. Happened to my AJ1 Royals and since that I am careful lol

at this point i'm willing to cop any somewhat limited release to flip to get one of these tier .000000000000000000000000000 releases only released to 2 cities in the world or through raffles from overseas companies that backdoor or from snkrs.

like I said before, i'll never get over missing out on the ts1's. ever.

Back
Top Bottom