Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I entered and got them when they did that for the aj1 lows. I'd be cool with a run back of that.

wait I got it confused. The 6's was a regular drop on his site but again no sizes smaller than a 10. The AF1 was the sign-up raffle that majority of us couldn't even subscribe to, essentially making it not a fair raffle. Not to mention that there were no winners smaller than a size 10.

theres the same amount of stores releasing them in Poland as there are in NY.

NY never gets anything. kurva.

We get a lot.. but things have shifted in the SB area in the past few years. We lost a lot of skate shops. Just lost Blades like 2 months ago. Places like Nort/Recon shut down long ago so our SB market is nearly dead here.

Makes a little sense. I see that SB store list and warmer places usually have more thriving SB shops where ppl can skate all year round.

if you entered the 6's "raffle", you'd know that was complete BS and not the way any one would want this release to go lol

Much rather have the "raffle" than sitting by the computer waiting and competing with the bots that are set up on the site already because of the announced date. A shock drop is a different story though like those TS1 Highs. I know a ton of people hit on that manually.

Or if they throw out some new link like that Union Jordan 1s - that would be cool.

Bots make this whole sign for this follow that wait for this game

the reason it’s getting dumb

but hey I don’t have a bot so some can say I’m hater

Back
Top Bottom