Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

didn't you have to live near a KITH store to win? curious if that actually mattered or not

didn't you have to live near a KITH store to win? curious if that actually mattered or not

No, it only had the option to pick online instead of all the stores like it normally would I think. I live no where near any KITH store and I still won.

damn - I didn't enter bc I live in chicago. guess I should have done it anyways - shame on them for not following the rules - but congrats still

the first time people actually followed kith's rules and didn't enter. Normally when they don't ship and locals only, every one enters it and then say oh I didn't know it was local I can't pick it up :lol:

Checkout super simple with Kith

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 6.54.02 PM.png

I just got an e-mail that I hit at Juice Store, should be getting an invoice tomorrow. It doesn't specify if it's mens and I entered so many raffles that I have no idea if they allowed you to enter for TD & PS. A little more suspense until tomorrow I guess.

I thought my luck had run out after I hit on Brazils and Chunky Dunkys at Concepts last week. After many years of Ls it feels good to be on a win streak.

I entered several raffles for these and even did a Copdate boost and caught nothing but Ls. Oh wel, i didn’t like these that much and were strictly a pair i would wear at retail. After winning two pairs of the Travis Scott 1 highs, pair of the lows, and 6s at retail, i don’t have much to complain about

Back
Top Bottom