Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

therefill therefill made me rethink my lace choice.

UNDS

IMG_20200621_103335.jpg

y’all team a treat your shoes like a priceless museum collection but call your moms a ***** when she buys u you in the wing color tesla...i see you

in all seriousness just wear your shoes. they don’t last forever.
I've never been one to look at a shoe in a box and feel satisfied. I need to wear them and do **** in them to feel anything special about them.

their his shoes, why do y’all care? :lol:

everything going on in the world and y’all wired about man creasing his shoes...
Lmao bro you need to chill the hell out I’m not worried about his shoes I’m just saying. I think I’m entitled to my opinion and can feel any type of way I want. I think you need to stay the hell out of my business and what we’re posting about. Don’t get in your feelings about this

Lmao bro you need to chill the hell out I’m not worried about his shoes I’m just saying. I think I’m entitled to my opinion and can feel any type of way I want. I think you need to stay the hell out of my business and what we’re posting about. Don’t get in your feelings about this

i need to chill,? ok bro :lol:

mans angus is well done, but i need to chill...

Dude posted a dusty 2015 Android quality pic zoomed in on his creased shoes. The pic isn't of him doing anything interesting. It's just pointless and annoying, but some of y'all are supporting it? Nahhh

This is NT, most of us wear our sneakers. I wear my Travis 6s.

Last edited:
Dude posted a dusty 2015 Android quality pic zoomed in on his creased shoes. The pic isn't of him doing interesting. It's just pointless and annoying, but some of y'all are supporting it? Nahhh

This is NT, most of us wear our sneakers. I wear my Travis 6s.
That’s what I’m saying it was super zoomed in and this is one of my favorite shoes that I have in my collection. I don’t care how anyone wears their shoes or doesn’t wear them. Just simply stated how I felt about it not really even givin a damn. Some dudes on here just gotta be captain save a h@* sometimes.

Man I know shoes are meant to be worn but it hurts me to see them all bent and creased up like that 🤕
I don’t think anyone said don’t wear your shoes lmao just don’t straight disrespect them like that 🙄
This is one of my favorite shoes that I have in my collection. I don’t care how anyone wears their shoes or doesn’t wear them.
I’m not worried about his shoes I’m just saying.

I come in peace ! This is out of love ...but please don't die on this hill, fam :lol:

You can't say you don't care about something, when you've already made several contradictions, showing that you do. (And your username doesn't help.)

I’m just saying I wouldn’t wear mine like that and it’s more rhetorical I guess in a sense. I really don’t care about how he wears them do what you like. But thanks for going out of your way to try to prove something lmao. Damn Detective you solved the case

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom