Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
sample huh?

why dont you post the video of all the chinese characters?

these are FAKES fellas. yeah they might be coming,

but these pics are from a chinese middleman seller and you can preorder now.

now we have mods pushing “ua” as samples lol.
Not a Mod, and never been a Mod. As for “pushing” UAs, this is NT. We share leaked pictures of UAs, fakes, samples, whatever, all the time of upcoming pairs if/when they give us a glimpse of what an upcoming pair might look like. Not “pushing” anything, just sharing images I saw with the group.

Joined Jun 18, 2001
Not a Mod, and never been a Mod. As for “pushing” UAs, this is NT. We share leaked pictures of UAs, fakes, samples, whatever, all the time of upcoming pairs if/when they give us a glimpse of what an upcoming pair might look like. Not “pushing” anything, just sharing images I saw with the group.
i thought your red ‘supporter’ thing was a mod bar.

the lol says i was joking. i know ur not pushing them. but lets be honest about where those pics came from.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
i thought your red ‘supporter’ thing was a mod bar.

the lol says i was joking. i know ur not pushing them. but lets be honest about where those pics came from.
Wasn’t trying to be dis-honest. Again, was just sharing pics I saw. Based off of that Bloody Osiris video, they look accurate though.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014

the rollout is in full effect 👀
I know it’s all strategic, but I hate when sht gets leaked, that THEN cats with the actual pairs share. Again, I know it’s strategic, but would’ve loved this look at them back when he shared the pics.

Joined Sep 15, 2013
That's the most hype beast looking cake I've ever seen...
Yup, my girl thought it would be funny this year to make it as hypebeast as possible. But it's actually a pretty cool cake, money comes out of from a roll when you pull out the happy b-day sign.

My man’s brought out the shoes on the countertop :lol:
That's the only DS pair of 1's I have left since the cake was 1 themed. Can't be putting worn shoes on the counter top like that. :D

Joined Jun 29, 2020
Forget The 6’s

What In The **** Is This Man Wearing? :nerd: :rofl:
From what I see it might (MIGHT) be a Dingyun Zhang puffer jacket.

Edit: People in the chat say it's an Anthony Riddle jacket.

Joined Aug 31, 2020
with the new TS6 set to release this spring, is it a good time to buy olive TS6 now or do you see the price dropping and I get my pair after release of the new ones?

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
I still like the embroidery tho.
I love the embroidery too, as I’m a sucker for embroidery, but it was supposed to look like a recreation of the Nintendo script, and it’s just a regular script without any connection to Nintendo. Was just a little underwhelmed as it wasn’t what was advertised.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now