Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4CFEDD2A-D5FC-4688-A0DE-17644E046D57.jpeg

1B718109-6FF4-428B-9BCE-7962C5F0D153.png

I had to spam the enter button a few times. but nice to see they are trying to stop bots

Did anyone get asked for card info for undftd? It says in the description but I didn’t get asked and got through

I got asked for the card info had to find my wallet. By the time i clicked it said error. so i had to refresh and start all over but this time no cc info and it went through. no confirmation e-mail yet about raffle.

Did anyone get asked for card info for undftd? It says in the description but I didn’t get asked and got through
Nope :ohwell:
instant worry lol

I did have an old account that I had to update the password, not sure if that has anything to do with it...

These raffles are even inconsistent.

I get it with thousands of people hitting their servers i get it

Now I just wait like 30-40 if time permits then enter. Entering first doesn’t make it an easier W.

It says they send you an invoice to pay so it honestly seems it doesn’t matter if you entered CC INFO. if anything could have been a glitch with everyone beating their system.

idk but why enter CC information if you going to send an invoice. To me again fill in the same information.

I would feel a way handing over my info when ur rules state that’s not how it’s going to work.

who knows raffles are a mess now in days.

Added

they say it’s to reduce bots. Possibly after the dust settles and later entries come in they stop asking. Or they randomly ask as if to keep a server from pumping in like 100k entries.

Never got through - it kept asking me to update my first and last name in my account even though they were populated.

Back
Top Bottom