Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_20210430_110724.png

Haven't won anything travis scott since the 4s...which I sold for 380 because reasons. Saw the price later on and died a little.

Thought about reselling these, but I'll hold onto them. Maybe wear them this year.

Ey I keep all my sneakers but my Travis 4 I sold durning Xmas becuase they fired me during the pandemic. But they resold for like 700 used. I have a feeling these will do the same lol.

IMG_20210430_110724.png

Haven't won anything travis scott since the 4s...which I sold for 380 because reasons. Saw the price later on and died a little.

Thought about reselling these, but I'll hold onto them. Maybe wear them this year.
Same 🤣🤣sold my 4s for 320 and seen the price go up I think his shoe is for resale purposes only

I was able to hook a friend’s brother up with a PS5 from the target restock earlier this week. He had been trying for months with no luck, so he was super excited when I let him know. Since then I’ve hit AMM3s and Travis 6s (and the vest too!), riding this good karma into the weekend. First draw win since hitting the olive 6s for my kid which he’s been wearing into the ground.

Well, I accidentally sold a double-up of BC4s (vacation setting removal) for $315 a year ago....Even at that time they were worth 100 bucks more, let alone now. I should have just never shipped them and tried to cancel with SX. Has anyone been charged hefty fees for failing to ship? Hopefully whomever got them actually wore them; that would be the only peace of mind that a real sneaker lover actually got a good deal....

Back
Top Bottom