Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20180613_202636.jpg

Shoe Went From Being Flames To Aight Over Night :lol:

Still One Of The Doper Colorway Jordan 4s To Ever Have Released In My Book. I Hope These Prices Keep Falling So I Can Add A 2nd And 3rd Pair For What I Was Stupidly Considering Paying For 1 Early On :lol:

Quality control is bad. Stains near the lace holes on both shoes, one is worse than the other. Random little lines (people have called them creases) on my pair. Overall I’m happy with them because of the color and in reality, no one will notice the flaws. I would hate to have paid more than $225 for them and not had them be of higher quality. For $225 quality should be better but same is true for Cap and Gown 11s with the thin patent leather and little scuffs/scratches here and there

Anyone seen actual movement on their pairs from Travis’ website? Mine had a shipping label created on Monday but they haven’t been received by UPS yet. Not panicking but wondering if I should contact them or wait it out.

as others have stated, QC is not the greatest on these. definitely switching out the laces. those black waxed laces look f'n terrible afaic. Was worried about size b/c they're 1/2 size above my true size, but they fit me just fine. Need to try them on with some different fits, though!

I Think You'd Be Surprised At How Many People Are Desperately Looking To Dump These Before Things Get Any Worse :lol:
These actually gonna go over $500 in the years to come. I'd compare these to OG lightning/thunders. Even em going for 10k+ but hes a legend. Honestly dont listen to this guy but the shoes are fire.

Anyone seen actual movement on their pairs from Travis’ website? Mine had a shipping label created on Monday but they haven’t been received by UPS yet. Not panicking but wondering if I should contact them or wait it out.

received them today.

Back
Top Bottom