Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I still havent got my pair shipped from SNKRS but if prices ever fall to around retail best believe I'll double up just to do it LOL

"Fall to around retail."....ha ha....that's hilarious! ;-)
It does sound crazy but my sz 10 is around $550 right now & most pairs arent even in hand. Retail was around $280. If they drop below 5, maybe around 4... I'd consider that close to retail IMO.

Also, as everyone can see, the 6's don't resell as well as the other models. I think most resellers who bought the OG Olive 6's in an attempt to make the 1's/forces resell money got burnt a bit. I hope they get burned again with these because I like them but I don't think they'll do THAT well considering the history...

Seems like since reselling is so damn prevalent it’s actually lowering the prices of shoes on secondary market forces at hand.

except them trash UNC 4’s I can’t believe people trying to hammer folks over the head for those.

except them trash UNC 4’s I can’t believe people trying to hammer folks over the head for those.
Those 4s are 🔥., like it or not. U cannot name a better quality retro that has dropped this year. And it's not close. This probably holds true for last year also. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but i haven't seen it.
👀

Also, as everyone can see, the 6's don't resell as well as the other models. I think most resellers who bought the OG Olive 6's in an attempt to make the 1's/forces resell money got burnt a bit. I hope they get burned again with these because I like them but I don't think they'll do THAT well considering the history...
The constant restock of the 6 is what brought prices down. Wasn’t their a daily restock during travis pop up shop?

these are cute in person but literally pale in comparison alongside the olives

83239BAF-229E-4E54-9F38-9EDDD73378BF.jpeg

DDE894EE-9DE8-4787-802A-A0ACAB9178E2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom