Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

finally got my pair
9B372619-7C48-479B-AEEB-E2DFD3C59E98.jpeg

for sure fake lol

factual. No real pair has been packaged for sale/distribution yet. Meaning no box nolaces aside from the black pair. As far as ive heard production is still on pause. From what I’ve been told/seen quality will be on par with the previous highs. The sail on the midsole is also a lot more subtle than the fakes floating around. The ones in that video look damn near yellow.

E578F2C2-838F-48B0-8253-102CBAED318B.jpeg

1621863536497.png

1621863570682.png

Damn, bought mine full price from goat and they didn't even send the dust bag. debating if it's worth the hassle of sending back and ordering a new pair. I would prob never use the dust bag, but missing it, I think would hurt the resale value.
You gotta complain to them man and get a discount for the missing dust bag , that’s a miss on their part and they should’ve offered you a discount before shipping them to you or an option to replace

Is GOAT AND STOCKX able to differentiate authentic and replica pairs of the Mocha TS1s? Don't know where I would feel comfortable buying from...

Is GOAT AND STOCKX able to differentiate authentic and replica pairs of the Mocha TS1s? Don't know where I would feel comfortable buying from...
Of course they can. I'm sure a very small percentage might get through, but for the most part you should be safe. GOAT>StockX

Fakes have gotten really good stand a lone but can usually be told with authentic on hand. I’d hope they’re using retail pairs to help authenticate at goat/stock x. I’ve seen two pairs of fake mochas before, neither of them had the right nubuck color next to the authentic pairs.

Nubuck color on mochas are super inconsistent, no? I have two pairs from shoe palace, and they’re almost grey, whereas my brothers pair from Nike is more brown. Or is it possible shoe palace sells fakes?

Nubuck color on mochas are super inconsistent, no? I have two pairs from shoe palace, and they’re almost grey, whereas my brothers pair from Nike is more brown. Or is it possible shoe palace sells fakes?

inconsistency is possible. but that wouldnt be the only thing thats off. the fakes i saw had this weird reddish hue to them that i havent seen on retail. the stitching was different. and the ankle collars werent "stuffed" the same way. to that point id feel pretty confident with buying mochas from those apps. theyve gotta have plenty of retail examples on hand.

I wouldn’t feel confident at this point. It’s been so far after the initial release that the fakes have had time to come close enough to fool an average person.
I’m the type to research 100 hours then make sure but idk if I’d want to at this point >D

I wouldn’t feel confident at this point. It’s been so far after the initial release that the fakes have had time to come close enough to fool an average person.
I’m the type to research 100 hours then make sure but idk if I’d want to at this point >D

I agree. My move is to buy days after initial release on eBay from buyers with good feedback and that include Nike shipping box in photos. Not fool proof but makes me feel better.

factual. No real pair has been packaged for sale/distribution yet. Meaning no box nolaces aside from the black pair. As far as ive heard production is still on pause. From what I’ve been told/seen quality will be on par with the previous highs. The sail on the midsole is also a lot more subtle than the fakes floating around. The ones in that video look damn near yellow.

E578F2C2-838F-48B0-8253-102CBAED318B.jpeg

1621863536497.png

1621863570682.png
told ya man. anyone claiming to have real pairs, be weary.

the midsole is the biggest tell.

only like one factory seems to have the TS midsole the right color.

you can always tell once instagrammers start trying to floss, the fakes have arrived.

I'm REALLY curious as to what the quality is gonna be like on the Highs (Lows too, but I'm personally only interested in the Highs). The shade of blue isn't the same as the original Fragment 1s, so is just the use of that shade of blue (or blue in general for this pair) and the style code on the midsole the only Frag connection/contributions? The heel stamps, tongue side labels, reverse Swoosh, nylon collar, and stash pocket are all Travis 1 details. Are they gonna say that it was Hiroshi's concept/idea/influence to use this colorblocking based off of an old sample 1? I feel like the Fragment influence/detail is going to come via quality materials. I guess we'll see.

Should be fine, but safer to go to a sneaker boutique as you can see the exact shoe your getting before you buy. You can definitely find a better price with boutiques. TS1 highs are easy to authenticate in hand, black light the midsole and it should have the brush type marks.

Back
Top Bottom