Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Box sleeve like the AMM 3’s then? I can dig that…
4160B851-7C31-49BD-B1B9-42183CAB06D5.jpeg

that or JB is trying to make up for the Meh material quality compared to the previous 2 releases. But at over 100k stock I can’t be mad if they’ll be more available

Not mad at 100k+ but the hype is still there…Hopefully that translates into sub-$500 resell because let’s be honest, they could make a million pairs and still have people striking out…

Not mad at 100k+ but the hype is still there…Hopefully that translates into sub-$500 resell because let’s be honest, they could make a million pairs and still have people striking out…
Absolutely. I’ve already set a price for myself at about $650 or better for the lows. I know I want them and I know I’m gonna wear them. Not gonna nickel and dime it like I did before pulling the trigger on the British khakis

Last bit of early retail pairs making their way out. These are the shoes that make up all of those $2000 no box pairs selling on goat. At $1500-$1600 for the early tax, not bad for a flip. No way in hell they’re gonna be that expensive post release with the stock numbers I’m hearing though. Also in addition to the white box, the box itself will be in a clear/transparent plastic casing. Think the sleeve that comes with 11s but on the outside of the whole box. With cactus Jack faces on it.
A5640010-7E06-4D26-9AC3-EBC7E1105FBF.jpeg
5610E49C-3BCB-47F4-AA86-6841486237B7.jpeg
614C0B83-B09C-454F-8259-C65DF9CC3B7C.jpeg
D55726F8-0593-4AF8-9660-4E73AF55D5A5.jpeg
A6443CBE-2951-4424-A9CC-E440DA516B3B.jpeg

This might be the only scenario where Jordan 1 Lows > Jordan 1 Highs. Because these TS/Frag Lows are way better looking than the TS/Frag Highs.

Nah, ignore the people who slandering Zadeh. I been buying from him for years in large quantities, with no problems at all. StockX, Goat, other resellers, consignments stores - never had a problem with any pairs. His pairs come from legit backdoors. Sometimes overseas, but always legit. Never B-grades either (my Carmines are all crispy clean soles).

He's also not a ponzi scheme. People calling it a ponzi scheme don't know what that word means. Nobody looks at his books, so we don't know how he's managing his cash flow, but he's definitely not filling orders from buying on the aftermarket. When he can't fulfill he simply doesn't (and this has happened with the CPFM dunks, GD Orange Dunks, and the Kasinas most recently).

Also - not all his presales make money. I've taken a bath on the Bacon AM90s, Frag 3s, RF 350s (those ****s were $1K lmao, RIP me), almost all the non-hype collab dunks recently. These preorders are made 6-12 months in advance, there's no guarantee that any of them will resell higher 8 months from now. Boutiques are gonna be happy to get volume on their Nike.net accounts while collecting cash up front.

The only shady thing that Zadeh does is I think he does accept preorders on shoes he knows have a slim chance of releasing. He had preorders one green and red Trav 1s... which who knows if they real. He's also not very forthcoming about converting to store credit when he can't fulfill (you gotta email him to get the store credit)... but besides that he always delivers.

The thing with Zadeh is, if he was selling fakes we’d see claims of this all over the internet. But I’ve never come across anything that looked like a credible complaint, and he’s been in business for YEARS. Where is the proof that he sells fakes? Slandering people without proof is so weak.
Exactly... the question isnt if they’re real or not... it’s more - how is he getting them... obviously mans is plugged up like crazy. And customers pre-ordering hyped releases that aren’t confirmed are basically asking to get their money held for a minute but he makes that clear on the front end

the thing I did notice is that if you preorder a pair thats supposedly just a rumor, and the pair gets officially scrapped/cancelled, you get back your money in form of store credit that obviously can only be used on his site but some of the new preorders he puts out at a low price doesn't let you use store credit. Its until later when the preorder prices go up is when they remove the store credit limitation, basically reducing your value.

What I am curious about is when you preorder something based on a rumor and that rumor just keeps going on and on, you don't get that store credit refund and basically waiting almost endlessly for either that rumor to come true or to be officially cancelled. Like some people probably still have their "chicago 1's" preorder rumor money still held up for 2-3+ years now lol

the thing I did notice is that if you preorder a pair thats supposedly just a rumor, and the pair gets officially scrapped/cancelled, you get back your money in form of store credit that obviously can only be used on his site but some of the new preorders he puts out at a low price doesn't let you use store credit. Its until later when the preorder prices go up is when they remove the store credit limitation, basically reducing your value.

What I am curious about is when you preorder something based on a rumor and that rumor just keeps going on and on, you don't get that store credit refund and basically waiting almost endlessly for either that rumor to come true or to be officially cancelled. Like some people probably still have their "chicago 1's" preorder rumor money still held up for 2-3+ years now lol

lol Ponzi scheme

Man that guy probably has a whole other business operation that he uses this pre-order money to fund. And it probably makes enough money to offset any additional costs that he'll have to pay to fulfill the pre-orders if the market value exceeds the pre-order costs.

Absolutely. I’ve already set a price for myself at about $650 or better for the lows. I know I want them and I know I’m gonna wear them. Not gonna nickel and dime it like I did before pulling the trigger on the British khakis
This is where I'm at with it as well. 600-650 is my resale range.

600 to 650 resell range on a Trav x Frag collab? I really really hope so. I just don’t see it being that low for these but I’m just guessing and have NO info to go on.

600 to 650 resell range on a Trav x Frag collab? I really really hope so. I just don’t see it being that low for these but I’m just guessing and have NO info to go on.

>100k pairs made. Some of us will get lucky but the botters/resellers that cook will be holding on to a lot of stock. I think $600-$650 is safe for the week of/weeks after release.

Exactly... the question isnt if they’re real or not... it’s more - how is he getting them... obviously mans is plugged up like crazy. And customers pre-ordering hyped releases that aren’t confirmed are basically asking to get their money held for a minute but he makes that clear on the front end

I dont understand why people are willing to tie up their money for months even years. I'd rather pay an extra few hundred and get the shoes in a week.

I dont understand why people are willing to tie up their money for months even years. I'd rather pay an extra few hundred and get the shoes in a week.
Pay extra to get them sooner and stack them with the 50+ other boxes most of us have? I'm on the patient side so if I can get most of the shoes for under retail or less than what resale is potentially going to be, I have no problem waiting.

Back
Top Bottom