Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

^the whole game is rigged from the second the first stitch is made at the factory. The biggest finesse about all of this is Nike making their solutions geared towards the problem being botters instead of their own warehouses and employees.

I said back in May the highs production was cut at really low number (10k). To the point where rumors were the release was canceled. But fast forward to now with the news that this will be a snkrs only/Travis raffle but there are pairs for sale on goat. It’s an inside job :lol:

my personal theory is the strategy moving forward is Nike is picking and choosing shoes that are intended to “release” straight to the resell market and others that get full releases.

large stock based on what I was told. When I last discussed it, there were already 100k lows produced.
In the case of the highs production stopped at 10k total for some reason. Which is why the rumors started circulating that the release might be canceled. I have no idea whether or not the highs will pick up production again or not.

based on that I figured why pay the early tax? Resell won’t be that high right away.

Last edited:
Wished I liked the lows since I know theyll be cheaper. I have 800 in GOAT credits and will probably sell my Mochas to help fund the highs.

two levels of scum in the game

bot boys

“early release” heads and fake swindlers.

and i feel like the ig community and fake swindlers just push the narrative they wish. “oh no box”. from a “hookup” or “from memphis theives group”

95% of ‘first looks’ are fake. nobody hates on them then. and first looks = followers and likes. so they dont care if theyre showing fakes and not being up front about it.

they know of a few cases that this excuse worked and was valid, and now they stick with it like gold.
RepGod on IG literal name indicates that he deals in replicas and people follow him like the Bible 😂

Also most of the fake fragments x TS right now come with the wrong box. They’re just now starting to send out with the correct box.

I don’t know why people get salty. Not like you will even see these in the wild. After they drop.

No one actually rocks limited kicks lol.

wore my grey kaws 4 was told I’m blowing 3k.

streets is done……. It’s all ig clout and list on stock X for these kids.

Yeah I’ve been blessed to get the TS1 lows for retail and I was told the same. Damn, this is such a first world problem but I really hate that my 120$ shoes are worth 900$. I just want enjoy my ****ing hobby and not be pressed by the thought that I’m ruining my shoes resell everytime I wear them :lol:

I rock both TS 1s, OW1 UNCs, Union 4s and OW5s. My pairs i haven’t touched are my OW Chi’s and union black toes. Have a bunch or GRs i don’t wear to move to buy these TS1s. I don’t know if people wear heat anymore because of covid all I go to are kids games and the gym though lol.

Pretty much I wear slides to work the. Work boots for field work.

at home more slides I guess I’m flexing cause it’s mostly Gucci’s or yeezy slides lol so my co workers say.

Then throw on some heat to a kids play date.

oh and date night with that wife depending on where we go it’s mostly some heat or GR’s if it’s something like go carts or ski shooting

we rarely do fancy dinners and stuff we rather go do activities than pay to sit and eat and flick some photos of food. That ish boring.

Also fun fact Nike will probably be trying out this new 90 min snkrs draw.

so now like adidas u get to wait longer for your L.

I told you these corps don’t care. They like hey all y’all can enter have at it.

would be nice if they ask for a verification code via text. Would at least throw the bots off one good time.

save gimmicks for super hyped release and let the rest be bs.

again Nike doesn’t really care. Smaller spots have too

like AMM cause they rep is hurt long and short if they just get botted to death or back door to death. like Marcus lol.

My ratio of shoes to places I go is waaay off. Sometimes I just put on heat just because or to walk my dog lol.
Quick trips to the grocery store is my life nowadays.
Hella relatable 😂

it’s not even covid for me, it was probably the damn kids haha

I wear my heat when I get a chance though, idc if it’s to the grocery store … I’m not reselling them so I don’t care too much about that value but if it mattered- can just justify it because seems like certain shoes like Travs just appreciate like the housing market. So put some wears in them and it’s a wash anyway lol

^the whole game is rigged from the second the first stitch is made at the factory. The biggest finesse about all of this is Nike making their solutions geared towards the problem being botters instead of their own warehouses and employees.

I said back in May the highs production was cut at really low number (10k). To the point where rumors were the release was canceled. But fast forward to now with the news that this will be a snkrs only/Travis raffle but there are pairs for sale on goat. It’s an inside job :lol:

my personal theory is the strategy moving forward is Nike is picking and choosing shoes that are intended to “release” straight to the resell market and others that get full releases.

Why would Nike release anything specifically for the resale market? You guys are looking at this too deep. The bottom line is it doesn't matter if you buy the shoe manual or with a bot as long as it sells.

Today, it's a thin line between reseller and collector. You wouldn't trade a pair of Mocha TS1s for Bred 1s evenly and that's based purely off resell prices but in actuality the retail prices were only $15 difference. You wouldn't even trade a pair of Chicago 1s for Bred 1s with similar production numbers and the same retail price. So like I said before, the entire sneaker community is to blame.

Why would Nike release anything specifically for the resale market? You guys are looking at this too deep. The bottom line is it doesn't matter if you buy the shoe manual or with a bot as long as it sells.

Today, it's a thin line between reseller and collector. You wouldn't trade a pair of Mocha TS1s for Bred 1s evenly and that's based purely off resell prices but in actuality the retail prices were only $15 difference. You wouldn't even trade a pair of Chicago 1s for Bred 1s with similar production numbers and the same retail price. So like I said before, the entire sneaker community is to blame.

what i mean by "special for the resale market" is stock that is not meant to be primarily a consumer product. when you have a shoe that is exclusively released by nike and through the travis scott web shop, the places that a backdoor can exist are incredibly small. and yet youve got people with access that are not only selling them,but taking guaranteed orders for them for after the drop. im probably talking over alot of folks heads when im saying all this but the pay to play rabbit whole goes soo much deeper than most of yall realize.

the whole trophy room incident makes a lot more sense to me and finding some information. the majority of the pairs on the streets and on the market right now didnt even come from trophyroom themselves

Last edited:
90 mins?!

we f’d.

Yea south beach 8’s is rumored to have 90 min window.

idk if Nike just being Nike and pulling numbers out they booty or they just widened times cause people complain about error screens and not being able to enter.

which to their defense are things that happen.

Originally I was for the lows which is odd because I'm not a lows guy.
I have turned lol. High's work better with the blue & black swoosh though its more reminiscent of the previous version,
The majority black tow in the front of the lows doesn't work that well IMO.

90 min raffles means I get to wake up at 9:20 am instead of 8 am on Saturday. So that's a positive haha. Footsites are a waste of time now so SNKRS and raffles are pretty much it for me.

Back
Top Bottom