Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The way these are being hyped to outer space makes ok that I didn’t hit. I don’t really want em at this point. Oh, & these Lows are ugly lol.

Trophy Room 1s?
Those were hyped by resellers, they were paying 1500-2k to get them from marcus and then when they had them all no one was willing to cough up the money for them :lol:

outside that weekend no one has talked about them.

Marcus Musta kept the back door shut tight this time because I haven’t heard a single thing and i haven’t seen a winner

oh... we like the og lows now? that's not what was being said in here when they dropped!
20190726_121343.jpg

Same here. They were bowling shoes back then, they’re bowling shoes now, and they’ll be bowling shoes 10 years from now.

915B8D1C-73F8-4094-B64C-6FBBFFD988B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Lows look like bowling shoes to me. No matter how much stuff you throw on them. They are cut TOO low IMO.
Has always been my issue with 1 Lows. They just look too damn low to me. I LOVE SB Lows, but it looks like 1 Lows are even a little lower. The paneling and blocking around the collar also adds to that lower look to me as well. Like Chuck Taylor Low to me. I’ve seen some dope colorways on the 1 Lows, but the lowness ultimately always makes them a pass for me personally.

To me Chuck Lows are a shoe that’s too low. My wife loves ‘em, and I’m not a Chuck guy any ways, but those look too low to me. I’m pretty sure those are lower on the ankle than both SB and Jordan 1 Lows. But I also think the flatter and thinner profile of Jordan 1 Lows is what I don’t like in comparison to SB Lows. Bowling shoes is definitely the feel I get from 1 Lows. Not knocking though, just not for me. I for sure like the chunkier build and paneling on SB Lows also.

Back
Top Bottom