Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Resell isn’t a thing anymore…These aftermarket authentication places are a joke…Pay that secondary price for a pair of $100 reps because these “authenticators” can’t take the time to even pull the shoes out the box? Yeah I’m good on that…When your whole business is collecting service fees on transactions from the buyer AND the seller, then the tendency to have a high authentication rate on whatever comes through the door is prevalent…Everything from StockX and GOAT is shipping direct from China…Plus when these big corporations like FTL are getting in bed with the aftermarket places like GOAT, then you know what the game is…Not worth it to me personally…
Bro... I thought it was just me and I was being paranoid about the possibility of paying crazy resell on StockX or Goat just to get a pair of fakes anyway. The game is truly messed up right now.

Of course my dumb phone takes forever & SNKRS freezes! Had to restart the app. *waits for the L*

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K, L :angry:

Rip to the man that lost his life over a raffle, but the employees at that store are just as responsible for his death as the shooter. Most likely the shooter called up there first for info, and we all know when he showed up it was a different story. Employees controls who gets to buy and who gets shafted on release day looking like a fool, add to the fact that everything coming out is high in demand, its a recipe for disaster.

I've been in a situation similar to this one, but i didn't explode like i wanted to and just left. When you know employees are lying to you after you know the truth, it does make you want to go upside their heads for trying to play you like your stupid. It comes in all forms, all week your told that your size will be available, plug change their minds for various reasons at the last minute, or the best one yet, you win a raffle and then they've sold your pair or try to lie to you to keep your pair for someone else or for themselves.

With all of that said, id rather have FCFS come back, so the people who are willing to go through whatever can atleast get a pair for themselves to wear outside. Instead of seeing all of these sheltered trust fund surburban kids taking pictures of the shoes social media, to only hoard them at home without being worn, and you can throw the Nerdy botters in with them to.
From what i’ve heard it wasn’t for these but those camo dunks and the employees was de-escalating the situation and backing away (articles had said he had come in to help after being called).
The bozo was caught trying to “loop” the raffle

When should I submit this L in? Anybody hit last minute?
I entered shadow 2.0 legit as it was ending and hit :lol:

Entered for the shorts and shirt too, watch me get one and not get the shoes. I'd be salty.

FYI I dont do any of this for resell, if I do get some of the clothes, will sell for what I got it for to someone that has the shoes on NT.

SNKRS Stock Numbers….Allegedly

Travis Scott Jordan 1 Low x Fragment Stock via SNKRS:
54 - 143
4.5 - 143
5 - 377
5.5 - 375
6 - 380
6.5 - 714
7 - 710
7.5 - 721
8 - 714
8.5 - 719