Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

OG high
Frag lows
OG lows
Frag highs

If I didnt get Frag highs for a decent deal I would have easily passed on them. OG highs are one of the most versatile 1s i ever bought. and the Frag lows have a great color blocking, the sail hits are a great touch.

lol umm both Presto Off Whites, converse off white, multiple BTTYS low and high dunks just to name a few.

If you wanna blame a store for backdooring pairs then go complain about RSVP. Notre is actually decent with their raffles. Tbh you just sound mad you’ve never won from them before.
Lol you work there? I’m just relaying information to the team so they don’t get scammed. I know multiple local sneaker dudes who frequently get back door/early pairs from Notre.

Lol you work there? I’m just relaying information to the team so they don’t get scammed. I know multiple local sneaker dudes who frequently get back door/early pairs from Notre.

but the team is here telling you that Notre is a decent shop and that lots of us have won over the years.

whatever tho man it’s your opinion. Feel free to stay away from the raffles so the rest of us have better chances lol.

but the team is here telling you that Notre is a decent shop and that lots of us have won over the years.

whatever tho man it’s your opinion. Feel free to stay away from the raffles so the rest of us have better chances lol.
It’s not opinion. They backdoor. They may hand out some Ws but that doesn’t negate their backdooring.

Love this pair

20210816_114946.jpg

paid for 2 day shipping on Pollens & haven't even been shipped SMH. Ima get a $20 coupon code I'll never be able to use out of this lol

If you get tracking & it says waiting for pickup, let me know. Think they have some shipping issues going on currently.

That's how one of my nike orders is currently.

PO

Got tracking Sunday & it does say, "Awaiting Carrier Pickup"...

Same here, but for my OW dunks.
So many people have that issue right now leads me to believe its a shipping issue/problem they are facing right now, rather than Fedex jacking us. There are others in both the Pollen & OW thread who are facing the same situation.

PO

Back
Top Bottom